Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are after two spurs youngsters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Do well to get Jon Obika. He's immense. I hope we dont loan him out, I wanna see him breaking through into the first team this season. :angry:.

Could be ; Rose, Mills, , Pekhart, Townsend etc.

But it WONT be Bostock.

What planet are you on?

Rose will only be loaned out to a championship club and Pekhart is already on loan untill Jan 2010.

Townsend would be a good signing, Palace are aniffing around Obika

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's plausible I guess given Spurs aren't fielding a reserve side this season.

Which means players will have to be getting games somewhere.

It's more beneficial to have them at clubs closer to London than far away which means we'd be in not a bad position to grab one or two.

I was a little upset about this.

Apparently we are arranging more suitable friendly matches for the stiffs

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Think you can assume that's a left back then.

Will have a look around!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What planet are you on?

Rose will only be loaned out to a championship club and Pekhart is already on loan untill Jan 2010.

Townsend would be a good signing, Palace are aniffing around Obika

I dont follow this side of thing, so I just said names I wouldn't be suprised to see go out on loan.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
The club realise that a numb er of BHA supporters also like Tottenham

Where?.. who?... when?... why?... Would that number be somewhere in the region of one?..... A Mr Stevens perhaps?.... I lived in Tottenham for 2 years and would rather eat my own kidney than admit to liking Spurs.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Where?.. who?... when?... why?... Would that number be somewhere in the region of one?..... A Mr Stevens perhaps?.... I lived in Tottenham for 2 years and would rather eat my own kidney than admit to liking Spurs.

There was a poll last week I think about this. It showed that although the non Spurs supporting, for want of a better word, posters on here outweighed the Spurs supporters there were a significant amount of Brighton fans saying that they liked Spurs. Almost all the reasons were because of older family members supporting them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
heard today that we are trying to get two young spurs players on a season long loan. came from paul allen- clives brother.

thats it really. end. let the questions begin

Jeff Minton?
Junior MacDougald?

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here