Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We aint down yet

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
I know we are in the fukin shite at the mo but whilst possible why not try and be positive.
Saturday is make or break for even me an optimist :clap2:

We're not down yet with a win and results goin are way could be game back on raised morale:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

There is still a chance :albion: :albion: :albion:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Every game is the make or break game, Crewe away make or break, QPR away make or break, Luton home make or break all must win games and guess what

we lost them all :lolol:

Stop this nonsense about staying up we will be relegated at home to S weds on 17/4/06.

Halftime Oranges said:
I know we are in the fukin shite at the mo but whilst possible why not try and be positive.
Saturday is make or break for even me an optimist :clap2:

We're not down yet with a win and results goin are way could be game back on raised morale:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

There is still a chance :albion: :albion: :albion:
Yes well said,
Now, I'm just off for my weekly gang bang with Girls Aloud,whilst Victoria Silsvedt tickles my Starboard Gonad with a Dodo feather.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Re: Re: We aint down yet

s.stubbs said:
Yes well said,
Now, I'm just off for my weekly gang bang with Girls Aloud,whilst Victoria Silsvedt tickles my Starboard Gonad with a Dodo feather.

if we're are down so be it...............might as well fight it to the end tho:clap:

Harry!Harry!Harry!

Oct 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Every game is the make or break game, Crewe away make or break, QPR away make or break, Luton home make or break all must win games and guess what

Stop this nonsense about staying up we will be relegated at home to S weds on 17/4/06.

..errr we drew the latter 2. The past is history.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: We aint down yet

s.stubbs said:
Yes well said,

while watching a Brighton win?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Uncle Spielberg said:

If not sooner! :drink:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
3 straight wins and we'll have a chance. Very unlikely but not impossible. If we go down let's make sure we've give it everything. It's almost got to the point where we've got nothing to lose and this is a time of the season where you get very surprising results. There is still hope!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
We are still in with a very very slim chance, the fact that we have to play the 3 side immediatly above us in the table means we might still pull off the great escape. Sure its going to be almost impossible, but until its mathmatically over lets get behind the team and McGhee and try to show some of the passion that we are famous for as fans. Thought the players showed it on Saturday in horrendous conditions and hopefully they can continue to show that same passion even if we end up going down.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We ARE down, and deserve to be. We've been an absolute shambles since Christmas.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to be honest and say we are the worst side in this division and we deserve on our play to be relegated and I get no pleasure in having to say that.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yes we are down , our team is no where near championship quality and whats more Sheff Wed + Millwall have at least a couple of wins left in them,

Yes get behind the lads but don't make it hard on yourself, we're down , get on with it, look forward to the WC and we'll have a crack at League 1 come August

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have to be honest and say we are the worst side in this division and we deserve on our play to be relegated and I get no pleasure in having to say that.

I take no pleasure in agreeing, but you are absolutely right. Most of the season I've convinced myself that Millwall and Crewe were clearly worse, but Millwall have picked up considerably while Crewe have not only come from behind to beat us (as did Millwall of course), but the 4-1 win against Coventry is clearly beyond us.

What hurts is that we seem to have had the completely reversal of the last time we went down. That season, it all started badly with Hinsh having to play an endless line of kids, while seeming unable to get players in on loan. Then Coppell put together a good side, a side good enough to stay up.

This season we started with the good side and it has slowly fallen apart as the season has gomne along, and we finish the season with a team full of kids.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dougal said:
yes we are down , our team is no where near championship quality and whats more Sheff Wed + Millwall have at least a couple of wins left in them,

Yes get behind the lads but don't make it hard on yourself, we're down , get on with it, look forward to the WC and we'll have a crack at League 1 come August

The League table never lies at this stage of the season i am afraid every club is where they deserve to be

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I also have to be honest and say a lot of people on here seem to think we will have a strong side in div 1 and will get promoted. I think our squad will be average and we will struggle to middle of bottom half and the kids coming through are not as good as people seem to think.

Sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here