Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We aint down yet

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Uncle Spielberg said:
I also have to be honest and say a lot of people on here seem to think we will have a strong side in div 1 and will get promoted. I think our squad will be average and we will struggle to middle of bottom half and the kids coming through are not as good as people seem to think.

Sorry.

Do you think Brighton can hold on to Frutos and carole if you go down?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't see either wanting to play in div 1 and have lumps kicked out of them by Grimsby or the Cheats.

Carole is up to Championship and will have impressed enough along the way to get a few offers, I don;t think Frutos will though, so Carole no, Frutos probably.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I can't see either wanting to play in div 1 and have lumps kicked out of them by Grimsby or the Cheats.

Carole is up to Championship and will have impressed enough along the way to get a few offers, I don;t think Frutos will though, so Carole no, Frutos probably.

In the two games against us i liked them both, Frutos at your place 1st half caused Boyce problems

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

I think at present they will both be with us next season. Carole has lots of skill, but his final ball leaves a lot to be desired and although Frutos can be effective and is probably the best crosser of the ball we have (not that hard), he has a habit of going missing in games.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Caveman said:
I think we have to try and keep hold of both of those players mentioned above, abit like Pala*se will have to keep hold of Andy Johnson if they want to try and mount another play off attempt next season.

You know I'm right AJL.
[/QU

Caveman in bringing Palace into a thread shock :lolol: :rolleyes:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Caveman in bringing Palace into a thread shock

No such team? Oh you mean Pala*se. I see. :shootself:

I personally don't think you'll have that many offers for him to be honest. May be in the summer?

I think the plaff offs could go anyway, probably the best team i've seen BHA play are possibly Watford? But we have picked up more points of the promotion chasing teams than we seem to anyone else. So who knows.

Anyhow I wish no luck in your play off ambitions. :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Caveman said:
No such team? Oh you mean Pala*se. I see. :shootself:

I personally don't think you'll have that many offers for him to be honest. May be in the summer?

I think the plaff offs could go anyway, probably the best team i've seen BHA play are possibly Watford? But we have picked up more points of the promotion chasing teams than we seem to anyone else. So who knows.

Anyhow I wish no luck in your play off ambitions. :lolol:

Not many offers? :lolol:

Ok if that is what you think fair enough. The Play-Offs are a lottery but Palace have the players to win 3 Cup finals because that is what it amounts to, whether or not they will win them if they get there is another matter though

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We're down, but why should we make it easy for the other teams around us?

Millwall is a very winnable game, and is our last ditch effort to stay in the division.

Saaafhampton at home is also very winnable, winning against them will bring them into the mix if they lose their next game.

Ipswich away I'm not expecting things but you never know, when was the last time we had a season where we had a result which DIDNT surprise you....we're due an important away win.

Sheff Weds at home - If by this time we have picked up 2 wins and a draw this will be a vital game. 21st in the table and everything to lose, the pressure is on them.

Wolves away - They'll be pushing for a play off place and may underestimate us, hopefully a large away following will spur the lads on to a memorable victory.

Stoke at home - Stoke aren't the worst side in the league, but they're no Reading.

Lets get behind the lads, theres no point in going down without a fight. We are Brighton, Super Brighton:clap2: :clap2: :albion:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
AJ's Love Monkey said:
If Palace dont go up this year it will be wrong for us to try and keep Johnson he deserves premiership football

He deserves to be kept in a zoo as the white grandmother of 11 enraged baboons. He'll eat flesh that's shaped like bananas and spread germs.

We might go down, and if we do, i hold some wild hope for the young players. Imagine if we had a team to forge that work together with similar sight and expectation. They smile on occasion, but mostly nod heads when one maintains their collective unity. I think they could get a job done. Make something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Frutos and Carole are very fancy but its all an illusion done with mirrors which has fooled some fans and their final ball into the box is woeful 9 times out of 10.

1066gull

Halftime Oranges said:
I know we are in the fukin shite at the mo but whilst possible why not try and be positive.
Saturday is make or break for even me an optimist :clap2:

We're not down yet with a win and results goin are way could be game back on raised morale:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

There is still a chance :albion: :albion: :albion:
Nurse...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here