Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we aint after varney

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
more then one side can be after a player

but obviously , it goes without saying a Championship club are more likely to get him if genuinely interested then a league one side !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that how it works then?

Are only one club at a time, allowed to be after a player?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you knoww what i meant,doubt he:glare: comee to us if a higher club after after him

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and officialy after himm too,not the bullshit bollocks on here

Yes of course more than one club can, but cannot afford him, christ, a complete f*** up of a transfer budget sorry. As far as i am concerned it seemed like a nice plan to get season tickets for this and next, all the talk of keeping cards close to ther chests, or being lied to are miles apart. HOW can we build a £93 million pound stadium and have f*** all to spend on any quality signings, dress it how you like, but it is very poor, that is not a balanced football business plan. money from boxes,sponsorship,ST and nothing gone into the team. I certainly did not expect to sign some of the ridiculous players mentioned on here but a mixture of no cash to back the plan up and Poyet aiming too high has been a complete balls up.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
never raise your hopes on transfers F.A.C.T.,AND NEVER READ THE SHITE ON HERE ABOUT THEM

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Close to being sorted apparrently..

Meanwhile, Rams striker Luke Varney looks set for a season elsewhere as the club negotiate a deal for him to go out on loan.

QPR and Varney's former club Charlton are amongst a list of teams keen on securing his services for the remainder of the campaign.

"It is getting very close to a deal being done," said Clough.

"It will probably be a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move. There are just a few loose ends to tie up."

Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal | Rams confirm Davies interest

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'd be surprised if he went to QPR.

I know Warnock is never happy while he has less than 52 strikers on the books, but for a club that has loads of money and aspirations of getting promoted, I would have thought they would aim a little higher.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I'd be surprised if he went to QPR.

I know Warnock is never happy while he has less than 52 strikers on the books, but for a club that has loads of money and aspirations of getting promoted, I would have thought they would aim a little higher.

To be fair apart from Taraabt their signings wouldn't have got anyone excited, but still 3 out of 3 you can't do any more than that i suppose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here