Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson hands in Transfer Request

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We are so so insular, we think we are the only club that the management HATE agents.

Some clubs actually black list certain agents, one of the most nasty and despised was one of Mr McGhee's favourites down the years.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
chez said:
It would only be funny if because of this Kuipers was shipped out permanently. Unfortunately he is still here and f***ing things up AGAIN!!

Sorry Chez, I cant let that pass.

Please explain how he is "f***ing things up again"?

Just to stir things up on this thread a little more.
Did anyone on here think that Kuipers was partly at fault for Bournemouth's second goal last night?
Could Henderson have done any better?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Southover Street Seagull said:
Did anyone on here think that Kuipers was partly at fault for Bournemouth's second goal last night?
Honestly, no. He could hardly see it until it was too late, as a bunch of defenders (who should have done more about it) unsighted him. That's how it looked from my perspective anyway, haven't seen it on telly since.

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
Les Biehn said:
But the fact that Dick doesn't usually make statements like that in such a public fashion suggests to me there maybe more to this than we are aware of at the mo.

I suspect Dick is as pissed off as anyone at the timing of Henderson's hissy fit. It's absolutely gob-smackingly naive of the Irishman.

Dropped for one game and asks for a transfer - Jesus H Christ

And how did it hit Sky Sports News so fast - methinks that I can smell agent intervention here

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
Dies Irae said:
I thought the abuse Kerry got last night was amazing. In the second half he was spreading the play with some superb long balls to Revell, but people didnt see that seemly:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And how many times has Kerry thrown a hissy fit and slapped in a transfer request after getting dropped?

He has nearly 400 senior games under his belt and was dropped for an novice 18-year-old on Saturday - how did he react?

By supporting from the bench and taking his chance when it came.

Thats how a professional should act.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
the Realist said:
And how many times has Kerry thrown a hissy fit and slapped in a transfer request after getting dropped?

He has nearly 400 senior games under his belt and was dropped for an novice 18-year-old on Saturday - how did he react?

Quite right. And if he can't see that - he can piss off. In these situations I think Charlie usually has a word doesn't he ?

Man of Harveys said:
Honestly, no. He could hardly see it until it was too late, as a bunch of defenders (who should have done more about it) unsighted him. That's how it looked from my perspective anyway, haven't seen it on telly since.

I just thought that perhaps he could have come for the ball? Will have to see it a second time on the telly/internet before I make up my mind.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
the Realist said:
I suspect Dick is as pissed off as anyone at the timing of Henderson's hissy fit. It's absolutely gob-smackingly naive of the Irishman.

Dropped for one game and asks for a transfer - Jesus H Christ

And how did it hit Sky Sports News so fast - methinks that I can smell agent intervention here

Dick Knight had no room to talk about timing. Im sure it was he that has just sacked a very good & successful manager for losing 3 matches in a row. Twat (DK not you realist)

Yoda

English & European
chez said:
Yeah he was, and for quite a while. Simple fact is we are the only club stupid enough to want him.

Chez please note LI:

London Irish said:
BOLLOCKS - the loan request came from Kuipers. NO ONE DISPUTES THAT.

LOAN request not TRANSFER request.

I also seem to remember Crewe expressing an interest on deadline day (declined straight away) as well as Boston themselves in the Summer but we priced them out of it.

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
the Realist said:

I thought his transfer request was prompted by the constant criticism of him by Brighton fans who preferred Kuipers?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
chez said:
Dick Knight had no room to talk about timing. Im sure it was he that has just sacked a very good & successful manager for losing 3 matches in a row. Twat (DK not you realist)

I think MM should have had a little more time but lets not kid ourselves he wasnt sacked just for losing 3 games in a row.

Last edited:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
the Realist said:

Abso bloody lutely

Top post.

Ridiculous behaviour from Henderson. I've lost all respect for the bloke.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Dies Irae said:
Sorry Chez, I cant let that pass.

Please explain how he is "f***ing things up again"?

If Kuipers was kicked when he should have been we wouldnt now be having the Kuipers Krew slagging off Henderson at every given opportunity in an attempt to unsettle him and get their favourite back in the team. Maybe not him f***ing things up this time but his hoodwinked fans.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
I think MM should have had a little more time but lets not kid ourselves he wasnt sacked just for losing 3 games in a row.

No, the other reason was that people who know a lot less about the ins & outs of the game got on his back and moaned like f*** about him. Dick Knight being the coward he is, caved in and sacked him.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

No, it was bad defending. Someone badly lost their man, and the free header was well directed, giving kuipers no chance.

Could he have come for the cross? No I don't think so. Left footed in-swinging cross, all Kuipers could have done about that was run out and into the crowd of players in the belief that "refs always see a foul on the keeper somehow in this situation." Hmm, I'd rather he didn't keep goal like that.

Bad defending, free header, put firmly in the corner.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I just thought that perhaps he could have come for the ball? Will have to see it a second time on the telly/internet before I make up my mind.

To be fair - it was a good ball in. A friend who was directly in line described it as undefendable. I am not sure about that - but it was good enough to create enough doubt. It was Fletcher standing in an offside position that seemed to fluster the defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here