Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Gray to Brighton?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He could be a decent signing actually. Would be nice to see him turn down other clubs to join us. It's not often you get that.

1066gull

Hockley Blues said:
I'd be sad to see him leave us, not so much because he's a good striker, but mainly because we've already lost 6 players this close season, got no one in as of yet, and i'm BRICKING IT...
i think all of the promoted teams are going down.

shame because qpr and stoke are in turmoil financially, and i think you 3 are to weak.

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
To be honest I get that gut feeling that we could go down. But if we can keep hold of Eastwood (the rumours are that the palarse basta**s want him), we should be ok....

1066gull

Hockley Blues said:
To be honest I get that gut feeling that we could go down. But if we can keep hold of Eastwood (the rumours are that the palarse basta**s want him), we should be ok....
Eastwood would stay with yo for next season, but think he will leave after next season no matter if you go down for a better challange etc

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
That's rubbish. There is NO WAY all three teams will go down. One almost certainly, two maybe, but not all three.
It so nearly happened in the Prem, and I am prepared to put some money on it with you mate if you want?

A few drinks on it?

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
It's a deal. You can decide what we are going to have on it, but I bet you that all three teams WILL NOT come back down. What do you say?
I think that will change nex season, it has to change one day.

We already have seen 3 teams relgated on the same day in two successive seasons

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
Adriodinho said:
Eastwood would stay with yo for next season, but think he will leave after next season no matter if you go down for a better challange etc
Agreeed. I think he's got to prove himself at Championship level before any prem teams will even consider making a bid for him...

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He was not okay but not really good enough. I remember him coming to the celebration parade and appearing on the balcony when we won promotion to the championship first time round.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
We should be in pole postion to sign this player.The chairman and the assisant manager know him from 4 seasons ago.He wont have to move.This player is better than all our current strikers maybe apart from ckr

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
That's not difficult. If the Albion sign me tomorrow I will be at least fourth best striker!

So lets sign him up then,if we dont then go and get your boots on badger and put the trolley and argie to shame:goal: :goal:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Didn't think he was the best when he was here before, however is quick and certainly could add something, we need more than one striker so could be worth a punt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here