Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge's Bird

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Ssshh, I've got away with it so far but I think they started to rumble me when my last arrest statement was read out in court.

Apparently excessive use of capital letters, terminology such as "boobed" and "bedded

"Very true, please stick to the facts officer"

the inclusion of suspects' breast sizes in their description is frowned upon by the magistrates:shrug:

Not all of them :thumbsup:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
This gets worse I can't quite believe what I'm reading about him

The Daily Mash - JOHN TERRY HAD SEX WITH AN OCTOPUS

"He bought two glasses of Cristal, poured one into the tank and then pressed his face up against the glass, shouting 'you probably recognise me'.

"Then he jumped into the tank, took its leg-arm thing and led it into the corner behind the plastic coral reef where he had sex with it twice. I don't even know if it's a male or a female and, I suspect, neither does he."

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
One of the tabloids, can't remember which, suggests on its front page today that another Chelsea player is engaged in frantic last ditch legal action to prevent them publishing details of his affair with Bridge's missus. The player isn't named.

QUOTE]

It would be a bit pointless having the gagging order in place still if the player had been named.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i love how someone posts a rumour, not even giving it a source, and people are going on about "if true...". why do we always assume theres another story? especially when we dont know half the original story.:rolleyes:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
edna krabappel;3333905 MOANED[/B said:
The sordid star moaned with pleasure as [name] performed a sex act on him in the back of his Ferrari. "I don't normally do things like that" said [name] "But I was sure he loved me". The disgraced hero then drove her back to an empty flat owned by a Chelsea colleague, where he offered her champagne. "I really thought I'd found my perfect man" said [name] "He was so gentle and I couldn't resist his toned body".[/I]

This CANT be true as surely a Ferraris only a two-seater - well mine is anyway!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here