Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge's Bird

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's going to turn into a Tiger Woods type situation now isn't it. Now the cat's out of the bag, watch out for dozens of other whining gold-diggers flogging their tediously identical stories to the rags :yawn:

Love Rat England Hero JT Loved My Boobs But Never Called The Next Day

Stunning blonde model [insert name here] yesterday revealed exclusively to [name of newspaper] the SORDID details of her romp with soccer love cheat John Terry.

BOOBS
[name] was on a night out with friends at [name of club] when the footy hero set his sights on her.

"I had no idea that he'd be there, in fact I don't even know anything about footballers" lied curvy [name], 44-26-36. "But it was clear early on that he fancied me. He couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs!".

Serial philanderer Terry, plied [name] with drinks as he chatted her up, and it was soon clear that he wanted more than just a conversation. "It was clear that he wanted more than just a conversation" said [name]. "He had lovely eyes, and I really thought he had feelings for me. After a few more drinks we just couldn't keep our hands off each other".

MOANED

The sordid star moaned with pleasure as [name] performed a sex act on him in the back of his Ferrari. "I don't normally do things like that" said [name] "But I was sure he loved me". The disgraced hero then drove her back to an empty flat owned by a Chelsea colleague, where he offered her champagne. "I really thought I'd found my perfect man" said [name] "He was so gentle and I couldn't resist his toned body".

ROMP
The married defender romped with [name] for several hours, only stopping to send a text message to team-mate Didier Drogba and set the SkyPlus box to record Ready Steady Cook. "He was so loving and said I had an amazing bum. I couldn't believe my luck. Considering he's a rich footballer, which I obviously had no idea about prior to going to a nightclub notorious for attracting rich footballing rich people, he certainly knew how to score! And I was amazed by the size of his tackle!"

CALLOUS

At sunrise, the soccer stud got up and left in his Ferrari, saying he had to go to training. "I thought he'd be back straight afterwards" sniffed heartbroken [name]. But the love rat never even called [name], callously leaving her to pay for her own bus fare home and shattering her dreams of a glittering celebrity wedding. "The whole affair has left me feeling empty" [name] told us. "I never imagined a footballer could be so heartless as to meet a girl in a nightclub, have sex with her and then ignore her. I feel cheap and used. But I'd still take him back now if he begged me"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How do you find time to be Plod AND write for the Sunday Mirror Edna?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How do you find time to be Plod AND write for the Sunday Mirror Edna?

Ssshh, I've got away with it so far but I think they started to rumble me when my last arrest statement was read out in court.

Apparently excessive use of capital letters, terminology such as "boobed" and "bedded", and the inclusion of suspects' breast sizes in their description is frowned upon by the magistrates:shrug:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nice to see she's got Max Clifford involved now isn't it?

Let me guess- she's doing it for her son, right? Who I'm sure will be thrilled in ten years time to read how Mummy blew JT at the Stamford Bridge Christmas party. I hope the money's worth it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Camel's toe anyone in that third photo?

camel toe? she looks like she's keeping an xl double cheeseburger warm. no complaints here mind, i loves a bit of crutch cleveage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nice to see she's got Max Clifford involved now isn't it?

Let me guess- she's doing it for her son, right? Who I'm sure will be thrilled in ten years time to read how Mummy blew JT at the Stamford Bridge Christmas party. I hope the money's worth it.

Would you suck JT's cock for £250,000?

This question belongs on Danny's wrong questions thread that got bounced a couple of days ago.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here