Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge's Bird

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hearing allegations that a certain left back who is married to a pop singer was also shagging bridge's bird, now that really would rub salt into the wound !!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Surely not. A spit roast with Cashley and JT, how would that make you feel Wayne?

If so, come on Cheryl, it's time to leave.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3333714 said:
What a hussy. She must have a fanny like a yawning hippo.

Cole would feel right at home then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this is true, then my God, just HOW much would Bridge hate Cole? He keeps him out of the England team, moves to Chelsea and takes his spot, and then sorts out his missus. Jesus.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hearing allegations that a certain left back who is married to a pop singer was also shagging bridge's bird, now that really would rub salt into the wound !!

Seeing as Cole is supposedly gay that really would hurt. Him thinking your missus looks like a bloke and then shagging her is a pretty mind bending insult!

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
So I will be the first to ask, in top pick first, your order would be......

Attachments

• Mrs Bridge.jpg
    Mrs Bridge.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,055
  • Mrs cole.jpg
    Mrs cole.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 934
  • Mrs Terry.jpg
    Mrs Terry.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 903

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of the tabloids, can't remember which, suggests on its front page today that another Chelsea player is engaged in frantic last ditch legal action to prevent them publishing details of his affair with Bridge's missus. The player isn't named.

Given that Bridge, Terry and presumably this other player were all on the same side, how did she manage to juggle them all? Where did she find the time???

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I have heard it was both Gudjohnsson and Drogba were the other players shagging Bridge's bird.
JT has apparently been shagging another teammates wife who has kids and are still together.
I wonder.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here