Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford Warning - From Argus

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
bhafc99 said:
Oh f*** off. If he said nothing about why Jarrett was let go you'd be f***ing laying into him for lack of communication and so on yadda yadda yadda. Whatever MM does, you say he should have done the opposite. And when he then does that, you say he should have done the opposite again. It's pathetic.

Mmmmmmmmm Bit on the strong side but tend to agree with you in principle!! The Manager seems to be able to do nothing right in some peoples eyes but i bet if he ever left the club he would be wanted by far more clubs than any potential prospect liable to manage this one!

In other words we probably have the best man we are likely to have at the club already!!

Untill perhaps times change and we have a decent stadium and money for the transfer market!!

He is not doing too bad a job anyway..........................is he?

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
Mmmmmmmmm Bit on the strong side but tend to agree with you in principle!! The Manager seems to be able to do nothing right in some peoples eyes but i bet if he ever left the club he would be wanted by far more clubs than any potential prospect liable to manage this one!

In other words we probably have the best man we are likely to have at the club already!!

Untill perhaps times change and we have a decent stadium and money for the transfer market!!

He is not doing too bad a job anyway..........................is he?
:yawn: :yawn:

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
Must be a first a Moulders...........................a post from you with no nasty anti-MM bile:lolol: :yawn: :lolol: :wave:

You haven't read the whole thread then.

But if people keep goading they will get my opinions again whether they like it or not.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
1) Have
2)You seem to be obsessed with MM...........are you secretly in love with him
3)The humour is sadly missing from your posts nowadays
4)You have overtaken my post count............you, you toad you!!:eek: :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
1) Have
2)You seem to be obsessed with MM...........are you secretly in love with him
3)The humour is sadly missing from your posts nowadays
4)You have overtaken my post count............you, you toad you!!:eek: :lolol:

1) so your on a wind up
2) Still goading
3)you obviously only read the MM one's
4)who's counting and who cares!

:clap2: :clap2:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Mouldy Boots said:
1) so your on a wind up
2) Still goading
3)you obviously only read the MM one's
4)who's counting and who cares!

:clap2: :clap2:

1)No:nono:
2)No:O
3)No:glare:
4)a, me b, me.....................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
London Irish said:
He was responding to questions by the Argus and had to give an explanation to Brighton fans about why he is letting Jarrett go. You can either agree or disagree with his explanation, but to say he has no right to say it is nonsense, I want to hear him talk honestly on the subject even if you don't - and that goes for the rest of you on here who are just using this for your usual boring McGhee whinge.
ditto some people on here havent a f***ing clue on running a hot bath let alone a football club,give it a rest on slagging the gaffer of,surely after the fairly good start,thats not hard,and if he fails and things go wrong over the next 8 games,then fair enough .but its getting very boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here