Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford roll call

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
nb. Meanwhile, the club has been advised by Watford that there is a printing error on some of the Brighton tickets regarding turnstile numbers.

Watford have asked Albion fans with seat numbers 1-88 rows Y-HH to enter via turnstile numbers 15-20. Fans with seat numbers 93-180 should enter via turnstiles 7-11.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
me + 1 defo.......car or train will depend on alcohol consumption Fri Night

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think me and 12 others are going from Shoreham to Clapham to somewhere to Watford, not too sure.

polishseagull

Jan 27, 2011
Kielce - Poland
I will be rocking up to Watford with 3 others...
Last away game of the season for me before I move out to Poland in a couple of weeks!! Hoping for another cracking away performance... Albion Fans always turn up and sing loud!! I honestly think we will win tomorrow! I have never seen an Albion side play like this. I bid fairwell to Withdean on Tuesday night and hoping for for some magical memories from Saturday to take over with me...... See you Lads and Lasses with all your smiley faces on Saturday...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Me + 3

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Two please :thumbsup:

On the train from Worthing - most likely going to go via Littlehampton to avoid the bus shenanigans. To say we're looking forward to it would be A SEVERE UNDERESTIMATION.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here