Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford roll call

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3934232 said:
Well well, my old friend from the West Stand :wave: Come up the back with us if you see me, it's where it's at.

We're in Row T, so pretty near the back and planning to be in GOOD VOICE.
No binoculars anticipated for this one though :wave:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I think me and 12 others are going from Shoreham to Clapham to somewhere to Watford, not too sure.

Yeah we are...

10:42 from Shoreham, (I think)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Me + 2..Tunbridge Wells-London Bridge-Euston-Watford Junction. Be there by 12.30.....Convinced we will win 2-3, dont know why just a premonition ive had.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is is possible to go to Victoria then tube to Euston then to Watford Junction?

I don't think so as there's engineering works on the Brighton to Victoria line. You might be able to get there another way I'm not sure.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Is is possible to go to Victoria then tube to Euston then to Watford Junction?

Go with DS & BG87 then you can get that 2 pay 3 travel deal & they'll be able to make sure you get to Watford safely without having your face pinched by a wendy & we can meet you at Clapham too.

Go with DS & BG87 then you can get that 2 pay 3 travel deal & they'll be able to make sure you get to Watford safely without having your face pinched by a wendy & we can meet you at Clapham too.

Think it's gonna be a bit too hellish with all these replacement buses. Might be an idea to get the tube to Euston. Come on GORRY, don't be a wally.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3934293 said:
Think it's gonna be a bit too hellish with all these replacement buses. Might be an idea to get the tube to Euston. Come on GORRY, don't be a wally.

It seems like the best idea to go , Brighton to Three Bridges then to Clapham then to Watford Junction?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3934293 said:

Replacement buses are on the Brighton line.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5 of us meeting 2 x Watford STH of which one is Jackie who has worked with me for 8 years - our friendship maybe tested for about 2 seconds :lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here