Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford o sent me this e-mail.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I will meet you at "Area" if you want...and laugh whilst a dirty old man hangs about with kids with an average age of about 21. No face smashing though, sorry.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
WATFORD O said:
Prove I am a bigot................

sorry i seem to have mislaid my 'bigot testing litmus paper'. but when i find it i'll be sure to send dwayne round with a roll. where should he stick it?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only problem i have with our Orient supporting buddy is that he seems to really really like Turkish people.:wave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
alan partridge said:
sorry i seem to have mislaid my 'bigot testing litmus paper'. but when i find it i'll be sure to send dwayne round with a roll. where should he stick it?

When you find it you should test it on yourself first.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
alan partridge said:

No. You see you called me a bigot and I want to know your justification. As you have accused me of something please big enough and man enough (assuming you are one) to back this up. If not kindly f*** yourself with a fat ginger dwayne.......

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
I will meet you at "Area" if you want...and laugh whilst a dirty old man hangs about with kids with an average age of about 21. No face smashing though, sorry.

So can you tell me have you:-

a, changed your mind.
b, lost your bottle.
c, got even more grotesque and fat so you cant walk let alone punch.
d, lost all your mates so got no one to 'represent' for ya.
e, heard I was f***ing 'ard and youre liable to come off a good f***ing second best you lardy turd so thought you'd be nice instead.
f, Discovered Area isnt actually a gay club so you dont bother going there any more.
g, lost your camera (you were going to take pics of me on tehe floor remember?).
h, your mum wont let you out as she needs you to pimp for her again.

answers on a postcard............

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
watford O is a legend.....although i dont like it when u foolishly diss the albion cause we all no ur brighton thru'n'thru.

Dwayne is a meatloaf and a mugwuffing

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sheebo u don't even know me, so rack off.

...and for you and the original meatloaf (Bianca) I think meaty would be proud to have a body like mine. Take note Bianca some of us like to look after ourselves.

Now stop the hatred

Attachments

• dwayney1.jpg
    dwayney1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 81

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
WATFORD O said:
No. You see you called me a bigot and I want to know your justification. As you have accused me of something please big enough and man enough (assuming you are one) to back this up. If not kindly f*** yourself with a fat ginger dwayne.......

this is funny. watford o suddenly seeks justification for accusations. i wouldn't do that, you'll end up with a long queue outside your hovel asking you the same question.
my justification? a couple of years of reading nsc is good enough for me. anyway, stop nicking all looney's lines and get back to your four letter tirades:wave:

Dwayne, I suppose after meeting me, you have the right to call me meatloaf. After all, I do like the food. I heard you actually fancy me, but alas, I think your a knob, so it's never going to work

_18.jpg

Dwayne?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
alan partridge said:
this is funny. watford o suddenly seeks justification for accusations. i wouldn't do that, you'll end up with a long queue outside your hovel asking you the same question.
my justification? a couple of years of reading nsc is good enough for me. anyway, stop nicking all looney's lines and get back to your four letter tirades:wave:

Let me explain. A four letter tirade does not, in itself, make one a bigot. If I said that I hated blacks or gays then that probably would but I dont. So please, give me your justification. Give me an example.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
WATFORD O said:
Let me explain. A four letter tirade does not, in itself, make one a bigot. If I said that I hated blacks or gays then that probably would but I dont. So please, give me your justification. Give me an example.

erm, never suggested a four letter tirade made you a bigot

my justification was a couple of years of reading your posts on nsc, as i said.

from websters:
Bigot \Big"ot\, n. [F. bigot a bigot or hypocrite, a name once
given to the Normans in France. Of unknown origin; possibly
akin to Sp. bigote a whisker; hombre de bigote a man of
spirit and vigor; cf. It. s-bigottire to terrify, to appall.
Wedgwood and others maintain that bigot is from the same
source as Beguine, Beghard.]
1. A hypocrite; esp., a superstitious hypocrite. [Obs.]

2. A person who regards his own faith and views in matters of
religion as unquestionably right, and any belief or
opinion opposed to or differing from them as unreasonable
or wicked. In an extended sense, a person who is
intolerant of opinions which conflict with his own, as in
politics or morals; one obstinately and blindly devoted to
his own church, party, belief, or opinion.

obviously the religious bit is a little outdated in our pagan times and any word is open to definition, but i reckon your nsc persona (no idea what you're like in real life) exhibits plenty of the hallmarks of a bigot. why don't you start a topic on say..... northern ireland/celtic/republicans and prove me wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here