Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford go 3-2 up at Palace

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Wasn't a dig. Was just going to ask how the fans reacted after the game and how the general mood is around SP at the moment?

On the radio they said Palace fans were booing at full time. Lots on twitter asking for Dougie to go.

Jul 13, 2012
Ha ha. Plus only 17k attendance on a family day.

Kids for a £1. must of been thousands there. Was having a curry tonight but after that result brought us £30 of the finest fillet steak from the bucthers. I always treat us to fine food and wine when they lose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the radio they said Palace fans were booing at full time. Lots on twitter asking for Dougie to go.

We lost but we cheered the team off at full time because it was a decent performance :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Kids for a £1. must of been thousands there. Was having a curry tonight but after that result brought us £30 of the finest fillet steak from the bucthers. I always treat us to fine food and wine when they lose.
erm, they are above us and actually seem to score goals.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Quite funny reading the tweets their owners are getting. Some are pretty abusive which is surprising. And the self proclaimed best fans in the country booed at the end of the first game of the season.

Cracking stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Me and my mate toyed with the idea of going to this game and going in the away end after our train was cancelled at Kings Cross. Wish I'd done it now.

You'd have left before the end though, so you'd have missed the good bit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought Palace had won 2-1. That's helped ease the pain.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you need a good laugh , look at the Palace player ratings their fans have given them on BBS :lolol: Even the live eagle that swooped around Smellhurst on matchdays has flown the nest :D

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So many beautiful comments reading their threads. I particularly like this:

'What half decent player in his right mind would want to join a club that over the last eight months has won only three matches and become a joke by relying on one tactic of defending at all cost?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here