Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford catering

CheekyChris

May 8, 2012
Southwick
I was rather pissed off with the service this game -at half time - I joined the queue lower east - I asked for a cheeseburger 2 hot chocolates and a double decker and told the burger wouldn't be a minute - 8 minutes later I got the burger I had missed 5 minutes of the game and when I sat down found they had taken for 2 burgers - NOT IMPRESSED !!! Straight forward honesty would have helped - the burger was cold anyway !!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Victory is a great pub except for one barmaid who is always miserable. Nice little outback area too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yesterday the Profile bar had run out of Amstel and red wine an hour before KO.

I think the 1901 bars have got worse since Azure got the chop. Last week I forgot a drink in a large round I had literally just paid for and was told the bar had stopped serving and I could not have the extra drink. I was literally the only person at the bar as well. It wasn't as though the bar was 4 deep and he had to draw a line somewhere. Crazy. Thankfully eventually common sense prevailed but not before some pressure from me.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Didn't have to queue in the South stand and got what we wanted quickly. Since the new company took over I have had no problems in the South.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Swerved the Christmas pie last night because they smothered last year's in cranberry jam. See they did the same this year. Where's the cranberry jam-free option? :xmas:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Me and Mrs Earle had a chicken & ham. That's it now, no more. Hard pastry liberally coated with salt. Boiling hot inside which eventually cooled to a white congealed flavourless mass. Sorry Piglets, not going to fall for the hype again. I wouldn't buy these pies outside The Amex and I'm not going to buy them again.

Note to Barber. If you are going to offer a pre-match 50p discount, tell the staff!

While we're at it, the lad charged me £9-40 for a pie and a pepsi and another pepsi. He wasn't aware of the pre-match discount, but eventually we settled on £5-50 being the posted pie and soft drink price + £2-20 for the second soft drink. But really the pies aren't worth the fuss. Pre-Christmas Christmas pie was just mush in a pie crust and the veggie pie before that was another tooth crunchingly hard crusted overcooked waste of money.

Piglets and the Albion have had too many chances, so no more now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here