Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford 1 Super Palace 3.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Why all this negativity surrounding Watford? One bad result doesn't confine you to relegation.

Who remembers the Crewe fans coming on here after the 4-0 trouncing at Withdean last season? We looked gone, they looked safe. Who stayed up, and who are languishing in League 2? :thumbsup:

Good result for Crystal Palace tonight, but one Swallow does not make a summer, and all that old tosh.

yes! well remembered.

We were dicked 4-0 at home, only for Crewe to be relegated WEEKS later.
Palace still firmly in the shit then.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I must of mis-worded my last post. Plenty of Brighton fans have signed up recently to take advantage of our recent situation. IF we were to stay up, they would look rather comical...

But we stayed up last season on the last day?,
There were loads of pikies on here doing the same?

:facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Law of averages mate....you had to win EVENTUALLY.

Unfortunately the teams staggering around at the wrong end of division two seem to be equally, if not more, inept as your brave boys. I have a horrible feeling you might just stay up now. Useless, useless Watford:nono:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
yes! well remembered.

We were dicked 4-0 at home, only for Crewe to be relegated WEEKS later.
Palace still firmly in the shit then.

I'd rather have Watford's run in than the one Palace have.

The only thing I would say is that they've followed the Brighton and Hove Albion survival scheme blueprint. They appointed a fat, bald manager who had lost his job somewhere else in strange circumstances. Worked for us.

All the best to Palace, I hope they get relegated so we play each other next season. But I wouldn't be sad if we don't play them, they've no class.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I'd rather have Watford's run in than the one Palace have.

The only thing I would say is that they've followed the Brighton and Hove Albion survival scheme blueprint. They appointed a fat, bald manager who had lost his job somewhere else in strange circumstances. Worked for us.

All the best to Palace, I hope they get relegated so we play each other next season. But I wouldn't be sad if we don't play them, they've no class.

We might overtake them next season perhaps if they manage to stay up?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Perhaps so, I wasn't really looking at the time as I knew when we loaned Calvin Andrew to you, Brighton would bloody survive!

You wasnt looking at OUR PLIGHT?

some bloody RIVAL you are:lolol:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
You wasnt looking at OUR PLIGHT?

some bloody RIVAL you are:lolol:

I was planning to bide my time until you go down, then give stupid amounts of banter for it.

I live in Brighton so I didn't wanna end up looking even more of a twat than I already am:thumbsup:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I was planning to bide my time until you go down, then give stupid amounts of banter for it.

I live in Brighton so I didn't wanna end up looking even more of a twat than I already am:thumbsup:

I dont blame you for living in Brighton. Everything is better this side of the
M23:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here