Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford 1 Super Palace 3.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Great win tonight, although for once we actually got some good fortune even if the ref did send Hills.

My reason for not going tonight? I'm currently sitting by the pool in Cartagena, Colombia sipping on a mojito :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Good result. Can't see Watford getting many more points. They are utter shit. How many are Plymouth behind you now. Don't think your go down TBH :nono:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I hope for your sake that you do stay up this season, because this thread will go GOLD if you f***ing Nigels do go down

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Plymouth - Going Down
Peterboro - Going Down
Can't see Watford getting many points
I reckon you jammy buggers will stay up :down:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Well done Wonderland. Good result tonight but let's see if you're on here giving it all the big bollocks at about ten to five on Saturday. :annoyed:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Likewise to all the threads that have been created on cpfc.org and holmedale.net. I'll be happy to send you a link as well!

We have stayed up in recent years non?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why all this negativity surrounding Watford? One bad result doesn't confine you to relegation.

Who remembers the Crewe fans coming on here after the 4-0 trouncing at Withdean last season? We looked gone, they looked safe. Who stayed up, and who are languishing in League 2? :thumbsup:

Good result for Crystal Palace tonight, but one Swallow does not make a summer, and all that old tosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here