Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Water shortages? Stop immigration.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So we're all going to have a hosepipe ban and will have to shower with a friend and drive around in dirty cars.

But at the same time we keep building thousands of new houses. Why? Well a good part of the reason is the continuing level of immigration into this country as most immigrants appear to want to live in houses.

So how about a severe restriction on any more immigration?

And while I'm ranting, how come Gordon Brown announces to the world that Britain is going to pay to educate poor kids in Africa and Asia? He certainly didn't get my agreement. I suggest that the solution is to suggest to people in poor countries that if they cannot afford to educate their kids (or if the country they live in cannot afford to offer free education) then a good idea is not to have children. And if there's not sufficient food to feed the population, then not bringing more kids into the world might just be a good effing idea! These bloody people keep on having more and more children and then expect the rest of the world to feed them, clothe them, educate them and finance their medical needs.

It's not the way I see things working. They should sort out their own wretched countries. They're not having my money.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Water shortages? Stop immigration.

Dick Knights Mum said:
But ....... I didn't think these people washed .....................

Good point, I forgot that. Sorry!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What shall we do with shortages in the health department??? If you want to stop immigration completely..... My grandparents were looked after by Indian Doctors, Fillipino nurses etc. My dentist originates from Pakistan!

Does it work both ways? Should the brits who are living abroad be expelled for their new countries?

Water shortages stem from mismanagement, lack of water meters, water leaks, misuse etc.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yet we were told in the '80s we would reap US the benefits of a better service when it was all sold off.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I thoroughly agree, we should stop the movement of population from North to South. Send Yorkie back, she's nicking our water.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It doesn't help that Souther Water lose up to 25% of our water through leaky pipes. And do you know whose fault that is? It's the immigrants trying to tunnel their way into Britain and damaging the pipes.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Life After Bobby said:
I think you're a little confused. It's spelt irrigation.

:lol:

Fact of the week from the BBC.

On a standard 3 bedroom house, rainfall on the roof and gutter amounts to 120,000 litres.

So we are definitely going wrong, because of immigration? :thud:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nowt wrong with immigration....thru official channels.

Its all the 'bogus' asylum seekers. Thats where the problem is. And it is a problem.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I think that stat is actually for Thames, SW are guilty by association.
It's still the fault of the immigrants though isn't it? Stands to reason.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
goldstone said:
And while I'm ranting, how come Gordon Brown announces to the world that Britain is going to pay to educate poor kids in Africa and Asia? He certainly didn't get my agreement. I suggest that the solution is to suggest to people in poor countries that if they cannot afford to educate their kids (or if the country they live in cannot afford to offer free education) then a good idea is not to have children. And if there's not sufficient food to feed the population, then not bringing more kids into the world might just be a good effing idea! These bloody people keep on having more and more children and then expect the rest of the world to feed them, clothe them, educate them and finance their medical needs.

It's not the way I see things working. They should sort out their own wretched countries. They're not having my money.

Or perhaps you could start paying a fair price for all the goods you get from them at rip-off prices. Then I'm sure they would be as happy as can be to feed and educate themselves.

And then perhaps a little bit of compensation for past exploitation.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brovian said:
It's still the fault of the immigrants though isn't it? Stands to reason.

They also pee and poo a lot more due to all that funny foreign food they eat. :shootself :shootself :jester: :jester:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Water shortages? Stop immigration.

Juan Albion said:
Or perhaps you could start paying a fair price for all the goods you get from them at rip-off prices. Then I'm sure they would be as happy as can be to feed and educate themselves.

And then perhaps a little bit of compensation for past exploitation.

Happy to pay a fair price for anything I'm not currently paying a fair price for. Presume you can arrange it for me?

Past exploitation? Not sure about that one. We left most countries in a far better state than we found them. Problem is the natives have f...ed it up since we left them to their own devices (e.g. most of Africa).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here