Apr 17, 2011
brighton
was a dive, wasnt a pen from east view, ref prob swayed by crowd ,

well played Will and all of us !

deserved victory on merit though against a bunch of hackers,

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not a pen for me sat smack in the centre of north near the incident. Doesn't necessarily make it a dive, I'd have to see a replay. Thought the ref looked up at the stand before giving it and well, people weren't going to tell him were they!

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
It was nothing like the LuaLua incident. There was physical contact between the two players on Saturday. Not a penalty, but physical contact. Tonight - they never came into contact at all.

That's my view from 10 rows back in the North Stand - in direct line with where it didn't happen.

Ah ok..I wasn't there last night but I was on Saturday...from the tv pictures it looked similar. Buckley looked like he may have made the most of it..with LuaLua: not a pen although if he is going to run at 100mph, any contact is going to send him flying, foul or not.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
simple. Not a pen, and not a dive, he just fell over when he kicked the ball to far ahead.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It was nothing like the LuaLua incident. There was physical contact between the two players on Saturday. Not a penalty, but physical contact. Tonight - they never came into contact at all.

That's my view from 10 rows back in the North Stand - in direct line with where it didn't happen.

I must have been sitting right next to you Lord B!!

The way I saw it, Buckley had lost his balance and toppled over as a result, agreed it wasnt a penalty, but I didn't see it as him diving

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My first impression from watching the stream was 'penalty!' 100%.

Turns out I'd make a shit ref.

Well, maybe not for Brighton games.

They probably wouldn't let me do the Brighton games.

Not sure I'll bother then.

Sake.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
the handball was certainly that - but the full back was several years outside the penalty area. Their big lad in the middle went looking for a penalty in the second half, ref indicated he should get up - if so he should have been booked. Ironically the rep kept his cards in his pocket on that occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here