Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was The Complete Badger right with his actions ?.

Was TCB right in his actions ?.

• Yes - Infact I would have gone further

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Not sure - violence is not the answer

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a little like local elections then. Only meaningful to a handful of people, no offence Lord B!!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Spitting is classed as assault, just like getting a dig off someone. If someone spits at me I'd chin him, same as if they had thrown a dig at me

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And if someone grabbed me by the throat when I hadn't spat at them, allegedly, then I would nut them.

Good poll by the way. One in three have some doubt. Would be hard to get a jury to convict on this basis.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought the poll was a good idea at the time but many things seems good at the time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought the poll was a good idea at the time but many things seems good at the time.

With respect, I run NSC, I use NSC quite a lot and I was at the game on Saturday.

Yet I have no idea what happened. Indeed, I have no real idea what is alleged to have happened.

So, as you do seem to be serious about the merits of this poll, how on earth are most people supposed to vote?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just weighing up the debate and evidence presented I guess like a Jury would do.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway it is a shit poll so for that reason I am going to find a job and look for a life.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyway it is a shit poll so for that reason I am going to find a job and look for a life.

Shit poll, presumably because the outcome is not quite as clearcut as you hoped. And that is possibly because as I said unless you were there you can't vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here