Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was The Complete Badger right with his actions ?.

Was TCB right in his actions ?.

• Yes - Infact I would have gone further

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Not sure - violence is not the answer

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry if I misjudged the moment but the response suggests it is an in vogue topic.

I have no idea.

But I am keen to know why do you always put a full stop after a question mark...

It's not just the punctuation that is puzzling, Bozza. It's the spelling. Although the absence of a question mark after the first word presents another puzzle, unless "Why" is just an exclamation:-

Why. I think it is a legitamate poll as it has caused great debate so I was interested in the overall concensus.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
The case for the defence and the prosecution has been put forward and you have enjoyed your 6 course meal so after all has been said and done was TCB right in attacking the little oik ?.

Oh for christsakes get a life man!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
?!.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
A bunch of witnesses as reliable as the House of Lords? Guilty, the f***ing lot of 'em. Bury them up to their necks and stone them to death.

Personally, if someone had spat on me the last place they would be is back behind the keyboard - typing with 10 broken fingers is nigh on impossible.

If someone had grabbed me by the throat by mistake, then the least they would be contending with is a couple of cracked ribs.

It's football - we won, it was fun, everyone else is lower than us in the league and my missus is in the mood for regular shagging* - be happy!

*No, not someone else, no, no pictures and no, you can't have her phone number!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have we all lost our marbles?

48 hours after what was one of the best performances seen by the team for many a year (and IMO the best passing football for a couple of decades at least), the main issue on NSC is this thread?

I'm totally baffled and think that sometimes the 'me, me, me' mentality gets in the way of the football.

Have we all lost our marbles?

48 hours after what was one of the best performances seen by the team for many a year (and IMO the best passing football for a couple of decades at least), the main issue on NSC is this thread?

I'm totally baffled and think that sometimes the 'me, me, me' mentality gets in the way of the football.

Maybe Uncle S wasn't at the game and thinks the only significant thing that happened was at the back of the Away Stand out of sight of most of the three and half thousand of us who were there?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
TCB, WW, US and Bozza moments after "Spitgate" at Charlton

dicke-frauen.jpg

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I voted yes because if it was my lad was caught spitting and behaving like a billy-big-shit I'd prefer TCB to frighten him than someone bigger and nastier to go any further than has been reported.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe Uncle S wasn't at the game and thinks the only significant thing that happened was at the back of the Away Stand out of sight of most of the three and half thousand of us who were there?

I wasn't there Ed. I was in a shopping centre in Horsham.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here