Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it a pen?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brez was no where near them... Where were you sitting?

North end wsl. It looked likr brez spilled a shot, and scrambled after it and grabbed at the pompey player's legs. Like I say, shows how bad my vantage point was.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
North end wsl. It looked likr brez spilled a shot, and scrambled after it and grabbed at the pompey player's legs. Like I say, shows how bad my vantage point was.

No probs me old mate, just wondered, hahaha! It could have been given, but imo, no pen! Others will say differently I'm sure.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
From WSU block A I thought AEA just shoved him to the ground. I'm prepared to be proved wrong by the FLS footage but I'd have given the penalty, as I think would most people around me - we all looked a lot like this: :whistle:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just seen on the football league show. Never a pen. He ran into Brez, and threw himself to the ground the moment El Abd's hands were near him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sitting in 1901, i immediately thought it was a pen. The missus and I found it hilarious he got away with it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nah. El Abd was just stronger than their player.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
At the time thought it was a nailed on pen from my skewed perception from WSL I Block, but after FL Show, NEVER a penalty. Adam just stronger and Food Tax hanging on to him.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Easily a penalty, even from North Stand I thought we were lucky to get away with it. El-Abd just bundled him to the ground. Absolutely awful decision from Mike Dean on that one. (Btw Kev wants me to point out this is his gf saying it who was sitting in his seat in North Stand...)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Who cares :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here