Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was Israel right/justified in blowing up Ahmed Yassin ?

Was Israel right/justified in blowing up Ahmed Yassin ?.

• Yes

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters

So many wars coming down to religous beliefs. I'm sure in RE at school all the major religions preached peace. Just goes to show that interpretation is a dangerous thing.

As an agnostic is it possible to apply to somewhere to be exempt from Religous based conflict and terror????

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Religous scripts are deliberately written in vague terms so that they could be applied to as many things as possible, thus getting more followers.

Bit like Horoscopes...

Dandyman

In London village.
Lammy said:
When I said nomadic I didn't literally mean wandering people. Mearly a people that had no offiial Jewish state to call their own.

I don;t believe for a minute that the USA support for Isreal is strategic in the slightest.

If there are so many Jews in Isreal that would like a single democratic state of both Muslim and Arab then they are keeping bloody quite about it! Why aren't they marching etc?

Whatever reason you give, USA are funding an illegal war on Palastine. How the hell can they justify killing a terrorist with rockets!?!?!?!

I actually agree with you in respect of self-defeating Israeli aggression. The point I was objecting to was the idea that US policy results from a Jewish conspiracy rather than US geo-political interests.

I also said that the number of Jews wanting an unitary sate was small. Despite that there are, IMHO, a significant numbe of Israelis including several former Army and Shin Bet (Security agency) Heads of Service who have attacked Sharon's policies. There are also a number of Israelis who have refused to serve on the West Bank.

Finally I would also like to make clear that I do not accept Israel's claims to be the voice of world Jewry and that my own opinion is that Israel represents a major tragedy and defeat for Jewish people rather than anything to celebrate.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Locky said:
What are you saying Lammy !! Mystic Meg is a fraud. :eek:

The winner will be someone with a birthday this yeeeeaaaarrrr...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here