Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was forcing Sanchez out the worst decision our club has made in years?

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Mr Flappy looks quite competent and still loses 2-0.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Like I've said, he needs to work with a manager that can deal with/remove his insecurity and anxiety. And it probably needs to happen somewhere else, both Chelsea fans and others want him to fail. Some mid-tier La Liga team would be a great move.
From what I’ve heard, that’s the total opposite of his issues. Since he made the Spain squad for the first time, he became hugely arrogant and could do no wrong. If he ever dropped a clanger, he’d moan that it was someone else’s fault or a foul - he’s very, very hard to manage due to his over-inflated ego…

Absolutely not insecure and/or anxious…

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
From what I’ve heard, that’s the total opposite of his issues. Since he made the Spain squad for the first time, he became hugely arrogant and could do no wrong. If he ever dropped a clanger, he’d moan that it was someone else’s fault or a foul - he’s very, very hard to manage due to his over-inflated ego…

You don't think people with over-inflated egos, overly fancy cars and forced 'cool' looks could be insecure?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I’d imagine Spain winning a major tournament and he’s not even in their squad might help his ego …

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMG_2577.png
IMG_2578.png
IMG_2579.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

RDZ must have felt he was looking in the mirror. No wonder they fell out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That's classic behaviour of someone insecure and anxious.

(and a bit of a twat, as well, to be fair).

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Really liked him with his one-expression-fits-all comedy face and when he was plucking balls out of the air at Liverpool.... but he's lost his confidence after too many mistakes and he doesn't look like he'll get it back. We sold at the right time and got bloody brilliant money for him.

edit - he's a dickhead from what i heard coming from his own mouth but won't hold that against him nowadays

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Making basic mistakes for Brighton used to be tolerated, now we have upped our game they aren’t tolerated as much as before. Playing for Chelsea you are in the spot light and you will be slaughtered for it.
GP couldn’t handle it, Sanchez can’t handle it surprisingly Cucurella seems to be doing ok after a dodgy start. Caceido strolls around doing the basics these days and looks very average.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Amazed he got back into the team in the first place. He wouldn't even make our bench here. He probably needs to go to a Leicester, Leeds or Burnley type of club. That's about his level. Chelsea fans I speak to were furious he was back in the starting 11, with good reason.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
When he broke into the side he was able to dominate the box and kick/throw further than any other keeper I'd seen play for us before.

He fills the goal and made several incredible last ditch saves but was replaced because he wouldn't/couldn't play the passing game that RDZ wanted.

Bart/Rushworth/Beadle all seem to have something a little extra and we move on thankful for the part that Sanchez played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here