Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was forcing Sanchez out the worst decision our club has made in years?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The answer is as emphatic a “no” as it was within half a second of the thread originally being started

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Has anyone ventured forth that the club knew they had Rushworth and Beadle and that they just might turn out to be better than either Steele or Sanchez?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well you can engage and give reasons, provide evidence. Or you can snipe. Or we can watch big bob playing this afternoon
You watch away. I've got some gardening to be getting on with rather than wasting my time watching Chelsea.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not only a error ridden keeper but the hairline looking shocking these days. Needs to get down to turkey.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Like I've said, he needs to work with a manager that can deal with/remove his insecurity and anxiety. And it probably needs to happen somewhere else, both Chelsea fans and others want him to fail. Some mid-tier La Liga team would be a great move.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Such a dickhead that guy. Always thought he was quite dislike-able when he played for us, and that takes some doing.

He’ll be plying his trade at some nothing Spanish team like Getafe or Osasuna once Chelsea get rid of him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Proper goalkeeping talent, best young keeper I've ever seen at Brighton, could pull off blinding saves, pluck the ball out of the air, then had a little wobble and was suddenly ostracised.

Apparently not good enough with his feet. Really? I'm watching Steele mess up pass after pass, clearance after clearance tonight, and just thinking - was that decision really worth it?

Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here