Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Am I the only one who thinks Warnock is a bit of a knob?
Fair comment but I do believe he would be an excellent knob for us and he'd sort the little divas out in double quick time.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I cannot believe the amount of people coating off wise as a nasty little shit , who are now endorsing neil warnock, who has form for standing on the touchline calling for his players to breaklegs etc, hypocrisy of the first order.

on the pitch is fine, its what happens off it that worries people

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Play-Off final vs Notts County in 1991, Warnock was Countys manager and was quoted as saying he could'nt believe how many Albion Fans were there. We took 35,000 that day and is proof if ever there was the potential of this club.

We took 53,000, mostly, as like yours that day, glory hunters. I think he's doing a great job on a shoestring, but he is on decent money, top 3 in our division i believe. Can't see him coming to you to be honest, but the speculation is funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Warnock: I wasn't telling players to break legs - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet
Its up to you whether you believe it,same as some of the stories about wise, there have been other incidents, i'll try and find other links,especially for you , attention seeking , social inadequate that you are.

:laugh::laugh:

You must have been looking a mirror when you posted that. Anyway, I guess your problem is that Warnock's teams have too many foreigners or some such for your taste. To be honest I don't think many people believe much of what you say now, especially as so many of your mates have been banned. Still, why not shut up before you turn yet another thread into a binfest ? I won't reply further as I know you will !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of the best days of my footballing supporting life was seeing Town beat Bristol Rovers in the playoff final ( I think it was from divi 3 to Divi 2)

warnock wa sthe manager and at that time he had the record of never having lost a playoff final.

Really excellent manager and one who would put some of these prima donnas in their place

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
One of the best days of my footballing supporting life was seeing Town beat Bristol Rovers in the playoff final ( I think it was from divi 3 to Divi 2)

warnock wa sthe manager and at that time he had the record of never having lost a playoff final.

Really excellent manager and one who would put some of these prima donnas in their place

:clap::clap: Agreed, the fact that he would jump from Palace's badly holed ship to ours to help with it's rebuild would be highly amusing.

joe_richards

Banned
Nov 3, 2009
Well, in my opinion, these are the most likely available managers for the job:

1) Steve Coppell
2) Gareth Southgate (why have so few of you not considered him!?)
3) Alan Curbs
4) Neil Warnock (But it's too small a club for him and his ego)

And i would like to add, why did Booker and White get the sack? They were NOT responsible for Slade's poor tactical errors every week. Booker (if he hadnt had got fired, should have got the job)

:falmer:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Well, at least we could pay the bloke ! The good news is that Withdean will be looking for a new tenant soon !

You soppy prick. You can't even see through your blind hatred of us to even agree that if he ever wanted to manage a basemement side that he has the obvious qualities you so sadly need. Your bottom lip must be so low you're gonna stand on it soon. He certainly would sort out the dead wood in your side. :shootself

You sound like one of those whinging knobs from somewhere close to Maidstone? (i deleted the wanker sign i put on originally)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
You soppy prick. You can't even see through your blind hatred of us to even agree that if he ever wanted to manage a basemement side that he has the obvious qualities you so sadly need. Your bottom lip must be so low you're gonna stand on it soon. He certainly would sort out the dead wood in your side. :shootself

You sound like one of those whinging knobs from somewhere close to Maidstone? (i deleted the wanker sign i put on originally)

Glad you two have made the effort to come on here rather than watch your team playing a few miles away. Loyal supporters.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:clap::clap: Agreed, the fact that he would jump from Palace's badly holed ship to ours to help with it's rebuild would be highly amusing.

Especially with Coppell as Director of Football.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Glad you two have made the effort to come on here rather than watch your team playing a few miles away. Loyal supporters.

No work at the moment so can't afford it, but have it on the radio and contact with some QPR mates in the crowd for banter. On the Palace website too as well as here. Commitment, i've got it in abundance, just no cash. OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here