Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

War torn Cardiff ?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
War torn Cardiff ?
With Cardiff, West ham, Palace and Brighton fans all in Cardiff on the same weekend the town centre will make Baghdad look like a top holiday destination.

Don't forget your tin hats!:lolol:

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
"and Brighton fans " What are you gonna do, have bitch fights with Cardiffs gay community?

Joking aside next weekend is gonna be a nightmare. Your friends Palace have been very active this season (Although the morons smashed up one of their own pubs) and West Ham are hardly friendly bunnies.

As for our lot I doubt you'll have too much bother, but would be wise to not say anying likely to antagonise.

On the hole I expect the pubs will be packed with both sides drinking together.

Those of you staying in Cardiff/Bristol/Weston may want to be carefull on the saturday night however

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
BCFC Says No to Falmer said:
"and Brighton fans " What are you gonna do, have bitch fights with Cardiffs gay community?

Joking aside next weekend is gonna be a nightmare. Your friends Palace have been very active this season (Although the morons smashed up one of their own pubs) and West Ham are hardly friendly bunnies.

As for our lot I doubt you'll have too much bother, but would be wise to not say anying likely to antagonise.

On the hole I expect the pubs will be packed with both sides drinking together.

Those of you staying in Cardiff/Bristol/Weston may want to be carefull on the saturday night however

ffs change that username can't u? then you won't piss people off quite as much!

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
"ffs change that username can't u? then you won't piss people off quite as much"

I thought TRUE football fans were up for a bit of banter. You lot just through your toys out your pram.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
"ffs change that username can't u? then you won't piss people off quite as much"

I thought TRUE football fans were up for a bit of banter. You lot just through your toys out your pram.

absolutely right mate, but why make yourself look a wanker when you don't need to?

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Cos I was expecting you to be a bunch of mugs when I wrote it! And except for a few bites I've met reasonable people. Not the succesfull fishing trip I expected

I just hope some of the keyboard warriors on here don't go reacting like they have on here - It's not just our hooligans that dish out slaps to mouthy idiots!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Ironically, the only team's fans to have caused serious problems in Cardiff since the Millennium Stadium started hosting major matches was ....... BRISTOL CITY!

A load of Wurzel wankers smashed the Prince of Wales to bits after their LDV Vans victory over Carlisle. There were no fans of any other clubs involved - it was just a case of vandalism.

After smashing the pub up they then fought with the police for a while, but I'm happy to say that most of the tossers responsible were caught by the CCTV cameras, and a number of them are now inside.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It'll make a nice change to go to Cardiff to watch a football match and not worry about coins and bags of piss being chucked at us.

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Simster said:
It'll make a nice change to go to Cardiff to watch a football match and not worry about coins and bags of piss being chucked at us.

You will be amazed at how Cardiff centre is so pleasant when not there for a Cardiff home game.

Oh and Laughing Bluebird, beaten up any of your club photographers lately? You're just scum

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Oh and Laughing Bluebird, beaten up any of your club photographers lately? You're just scum

Go piss up a tree, you rancid pile of Wurzel shite.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
looking forward to a good day out at one of the best stadiums in the country hope there will be no trouble sure there will be lots of coppers about

tac4.sized.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brilliant post Rock!!!!

YOu forgot the Huddersfield lads. Take no welsh prisoners

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lets face it, all you lot are good for is cannon fodder for the army.

Ironic that your winning goal on Wednesday was scored by a born and bred Bluebird whose family are all Cardiff City season ticket holders. In fact, Chris Roberts still lives in Cardiff and pops down to Ninian Park on a regular basis.

I have only two more words to say to you: PETER THORNE.

:lolol: :salute: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So we have to risk bumping in to the slack jawed swamp pigs from Croydon?

I'm bringing loads of anthrax vials just in case.

Oh and BR that would be a tinfoil hat you will need you f***ing wacko.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here