Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

War torn Cardiff ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Ironic that your winning goal on Wednesday was scored by a born and bred Bluebird whose family are all Cardiff City season ticket holders. In fact, Chris Roberts still lives in Cardiff and pops down to Ninian Park on a regular basis.

I have only two more words to say to you: PETER THORNE.

:lolol: :salute: :lolol:
Ladies, could you hold your sheepshagging bumpkin rugby-region squabbles on one of your own boards please. :cool:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We'd better not accossiate with those worzels to much. After that weekend they'll impregnate half the f***ing sheep and blame us, the other half are already married to the welsh(The male ones.)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Simster said:
Ladies, could you hold your sheepshagging bumpkin rugby-region squabbles on one of your own boards please. :cool:

Sorry. You're absolutely right. I shouldn't even have attempted to communicate with 'it', especially on a Brighton board. Please accept my humble apologies.

But if there's one club I hate, then it's those straw-sucking, carrot-crunching Wurzel wankers Bristol City!

:lolol: :p :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I feel the luuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve!

Will you to coloquial slapheads get a f***ing room for christs sake!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Old Bill? BCFC Says No actually seems ok, though cant you amend his username slightly or report him to the civil service with copies of his posts?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
What is it about idiots like stfc71 and BCFC Says No that they like to get jobs in the public sector and reveal this to the board's admin when they join NSC?

Time to privatise the public sector then Brackers, eh. :thumbsup:

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
If it's really bothering people that much change the bloody thing to "Ciderized"

As for guy butters who the hell is he?

And The ironic thing is - I'm soon gonna be working for your fav government department! Oh the power

BCFC Says No to Falmer said:
The ironic thing is - I'm soon gonna be working for your fav government department! Oh the power
Not the Planning Inspectorate? They're based in Bristol. They are the people who think Charles Hoile is a sensible person to adjudicate on the Brighton & Hove Local Plan.

"Worzel" is too complimentary a word to describe them and implies a degree of intelligence that they plainly don't have.

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Yeah it is in Bristol.

I did think it would be the PI that was handling Falmer.

It'll happen, massive public and council support - No way the government can go against such public opinion

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BCFC Says No to Falmer said:
Yeah it is in Bristol.

I did think it would be the PI that was handling Falmer.

It'll happen, massive public and council support - No way the government can go against such public opinion
I'm beginning to quite like you.

BCFC Says No to Falmer

Parish Council NIMBYs
May 21, 2004
Bristol
Well cheers. It's been a fun day - Certainly made it go quick!

I've came I've annoyed some, chatted to others and still not learned anything! haha

Take care fellas and have fun next sunday (Well pre game anyways):clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
....But if there's one club I hate, then it's those straw-sucking, carrot-crunching Wurzel wankers Bristol City!

:lolol: :p :lolol:
Does this mean we can count on your support on the 30th?:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah the pigs will be flat out as what a beasty weekend:clap2: mansfield are very tasty and not to mention hudders ha ha roll on next week.:clap2: :clap2: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Brovian said:
Does this mean we can count on your support on the 30th?

Unreservedly!

The Wurzels winning promotion at the Millennium Stadium?

:sick:

It simply cannot be allowed to happen......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here