Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

War in Middle East - part XXVVVII

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
Would you apply the saME LOGIC TO IMMIGRANTS TO bRITAIN?

The hand has always been populated by ethnic and religous jews, it is the Palastinians who are the continual historic interlopers.

Your knowledge of Middle Eastern History is badly lacking.

And yours is almost non existant!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, try to see past your own tiresome tirades.

I honestly believe that the overwhelming majority of jews and Israelies are decent honest people that want to live in peace and fairness with their neighbours and just worry about the same things we worry about in normal life.
I believe that they are horrified by the way the displaced are treated and, as a people that suffered so badly during WW2, MUST feel empathy with the dispossed as they were so cruelly dispossed themselves.
Israel is in the hands of a minority of fanatical, deluded tyrants that are no better than the Loonies that ran the third reich. They think thet are doing gods work as did Hitler and want to take all the lands mentioned in the bible to make a greater Israel that they think is theirs by the grace of god.
And blind followers of this, like you looney, give them the strength they need. They do not speak for the majority of jews or people of Israel but a fanatical few that hate the non fanatical jews almost as much as they hate the Arabs.
Ifwe are ever to see peace in our lifetime, Israel will need to remove the ultra orthadox jews from its power structures as much as the Arabs will need to accept Israels existance.

Today's Times sum up the conflict perfectly:

Israel is better than its enemies. That is why the world expects better of it when children and weeks' fighting have damaged it internationally and will have radicalised some Palestinians. But it has also sent the essential message that Hamas is no partner for negotiations, much less for peace. For the sake of innocent Palestinians and Israelis alike, there is an urgent need to an end but the bitter lesson of this war is that Hamas cannot be allowed to win.

I for one will be at the pro Israel rally in Trafalgar Square tomorrow. There won't be violence unlike the Hamas supporting marches today, just love for Israel & total committed support for Israel and all that is good for democracy and the Western world.

And...........I will take my Albion scarf!

And yours is almost non existant!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, try to see past your own tiresome tirades.

I honestly believe that the overwhelming majority of jews and Israelies are decent honest people that want to live in peace and fairness with their neighbours and just worry about the same things we worry about in normal life.
I believe that they are horrified by the way the displaced are treated and, as a people that suffered so badly during WW2, MUST feel empathy with the dispossed as they were so cruelly dispossed themselves.
Israel is in the hands of a minority of fanatical, deluded tyrants that are no better than the Loonies that ran the third reich. They think thet are doing gods work as did Hitler and want to take all the lands mentioned in the bible to make a greater Israel that they think is theirs by the grace of god.
And blind followers of this, like you looney, give them the strength they need. They do not speak for the majority of jews or people of Israel but a fanatical few that hate the non fanatical jews almost as much as they hate the Arabs.
Ifwe are ever to see peace in our lifetime, Israel will need to remove the ultra orthadox jews from its power structures as much as the Arabs will need to accept Israels existance.

Israel is not taking land you fool. Israel has given back land. In fact what did Hamas do, when the Israelis gave back the land in Gaza, but knock all the houses, shops, buildings & places of worship down to rubble. And three years later, in their place..........have rebuilt absolutely nothing, or intend to. Why? Because you can launch missiles into your neighbour.

Perhaps Israel should re-take the Gaza and push the militants into Jordan or Egypt. Ooh I forgot they don't want them either.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Today's Times sum up the conflict perfectly:

Israel is better than its enemies. That is why the world expects better of it when children and weeks' fighting have damaged it internationally and will have radicalised some Palestinians. But it has also sent the essential message that Hamas is no partner for negotiations, much less for peace. For the sake of innocent Palestinians and Israelis alike, there is an urgent need to an end but the bitter lesson of this war is that Hamas cannot be allowed to win.

I for one will be at the pro Israel rally in Trafalgar Square tomorrow. There won't be violence unlike the Hamas supporting marches today, just love for Israel & total committed support for Israel and all that is good for democracy and the Western world.

And...........I will take my Albion scarf!

Fair play to you and hope you enjoy the day.I support Israel 100%.We cannot give into Terrorists who think violence is the answer to everything.
The same when Islamic fascists capture hostages and threaten to behead them unless occupying forces pull out.The world problems and atrocities are caused by muslims.That old chestnut about Israel nicking land is wearing thin now.60 years of violence and the terrorist sympathisers from the left bridgade on here get on my tits.

Peace to Israel.

Fair play to you and hope you enjoy the day.I support Israel 100%.We cannot give into Terrorists who think violence is the answer to everything.
The same when Islamic fascists capture hostages and threaten to behead them unless occupying forces pull out.The world problems and atrocities are caused by muslims.That old chestnut about Israel nicking land is wearing thin now.60 years of violence and the terrorist sympathisers from the left bridgade on here get on my tits.

Peace to Israel.

Thank you Algie. I agree with you completely. There will be a completely different atmosphere tomorrow's rally than today's, that I am sure.

Peace to Israel, the West & to all people who sanctify life

Alfred the greatx

Jun 15, 2008
Israel is not taking land you fool. Israel has given back land. In fact what did Hamas do, when the Israelis gave back the land in Gaza, but knock all the houses, shops, buildings & places of worship down to rubble. And three years later, in their place..........have rebuilt absolutely nothing, or intend to. Why? Because you can launch missiles into your neighbour.

Perhaps Israel should re-take the Gaza and push the militants into Jordan or Egypt. Ooh I forgot they don't want them either.

Oh Hi Mr Foster
My message was for Looney but you are no better, you are a modern day version of Quisling , lord Haw Haw or Mosely, you are so blinded by your beliefs that you think you can justify the unjustifiable, murdered children are dead because someone else killed a jew somewhere else so it's their own fault, prove the unprovable, god said this land is for the Jews, did he? prove it!
You are the modern day empire builders, the new colonialists, but you dont want those labels so you invent other reasons for your actions.
You hate Hamas, why, maybe because they are an elected government and your cry to the west has allways been that Israel is the beacon of democracy in a totalitarian middle east, well now your not the only democracy so you try to bomb the other one back to the stone age.
Unlike some on here, I think israel will never go away, peace will only happen when the fanatics that run Israel behind the scenes accept the fact that the arabs are human beings as well and deserve to be treated as such.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You are absolutely right Alfred.Israel will never go away unlike some on here who reckon it won't exist in the future.You can bet your life any serious threat to Israel and it's people will feel the wrath from the US and Britain.I'm confident of that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You do talk some shit and you're supporting murderers !!!

Israel OCCUPIES some of the West Bank ILLEGALLY - the UN has passed resoluyions to that effect.

Israel has commited war crimes and should be brought to account. Until it backs down it should have international sanctions placed against it.

And if you really do take your Albion scarf then you're a complete cvnt !!! Don't associate the Albion with murdering bastards please.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Israel OCCUPIES some of the West Bank ILLEGALLY - the UN has passed resoluyions to that effect.

Israel has commited war crimes and should be brought to account. Until it backs down it should have international sanctions placed against it.

And if you really do take your Albion scarf then you're a complete cvnt !!! Don't associate the Albion with murdering bastards please.

Israel is targeting Hamas, even today theyve just killed the Hamas officer in charge of the rockets just reported on CNN.

It is the Islamic fundementalists who are the indescrimenant murders of civilians.

............I am not even going to bother replying to your drivel.
Foxtrot Oscar

PS I will be taking a six foot BHA banner as well as my scarf

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Foxtrot Oscar

:lolol::clap2:

Oh Hi Mr Foster
My message was for Looney but you are no better, you are a modern day version of Quisling , lord Haw Haw or Mosely, you are so blinded by your beliefs that you think you can justify the unjustifiable, murdered children are dead because someone else killed a jew somewhere else so it's their own fault, prove the unprovable, god said this land is for the Jews, did he? prove it!
You are the modern day empire builders, the new colonialists, but you dont want those labels so you invent other reasons for your actions.
You hate Hamas, why, maybe because they are an elected government and your cry to the west has allways been that Israel is the beacon of democracy in a totalitarian middle east, well now your not the only democracy so you try to bomb the other one back to the stone age.
Unlike some on here, I think israel will never go away, peace will only happen when the fanatics that run Israel behind the scenes accept the fact that the arabs are human beings as well and deserve to be treated as such.

The USA, UK & Russia are fully behind Israel.
To have missiles lobbed into your country on a daily basis for the last 8 years is unacceptable. The Israelis should have gone in earlier. Now that they are there, they must finish the job to the end.

What Alfred the Great & Westdene Seagull think is irrelevant to Israel, I am sure!.

In fact I will be on this site longer than these individuals, so may I suggest guys that you extend your energies to the Albion & support from the stands instead? Otherwise every rant that you make will be counteracted by me & others....................

Alfred the greatx

Jun 15, 2008
You are absolutely right Alfred.Israel will never go away unlike some on here who reckon it won't exist in the future.You can bet your life any serious threat to Israel and it's people will feel the wrath from the US and Britain.I'm confident of that.

Thanks Algie. hey, we agree on summit!

I'm not anti Israel, it's a fact and we all have to live with it. It exists on land taken from the Arabs and I really struggle to understand how pro israel posters can argue otherwise.
All societies in the history of humanity have been expansionist, we all covet our neighbours goods and thats why we have had a history of empires. We are all as reasonable as our potential forces us to be.
Israel has the backing of the US and does not need to be reasonable.
I am confidant that the jews will have a homeland for the long term but in a changing world, I am not confidant that the western support it gets will go on for very much longer.
When the US are weaker, and we may see that sooner than most think, Israel will need to live in the real world for the first time and actually deal with the issues instead of killing the people that raise them.

Alfred the greatx

Jun 15, 2008
The USA, UK & Russia are fully behind Israel.
To have missiles lobbed into your country on a daily basis for the last 8 years is unacceptable. The Israelis should have gone in earlier. Now that they are there, they must finish the job to the end.

What Alfred the Great & Westdene Seagull think is irrelevant to Israel, I am sure!.

In fact I will be on this site longer than these individuals, so may I suggest guys that you extend your energies to the Albion & support from the stands instead? Otherwise every rant that you make will be counteracted by me & others....................

Sorry old son, not sure what the F*** your saying?
I dont come on this site to argue about Israel, why would you think I did?
I don't rant, you do!, I answer.
And why should you think you will be on here longer than me? I have supported the Albion from childhood and been on NSC, with various usernames, since I found out there was an NSC!
So i will do you a deal, you promise to stop trying to justify jet fighters, tanks, heavy artilery killing kids and I will stop drawing the paralell between the israelies outside the Gaza ghetto, and the Nazis outside the Warsaw ghetto.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Careful what you say there.Don't forget a Brighton fan lost his life on 9/11 due to MUSLIM terrorists who thought it was great idea to fly planes into two towers.I think you will find they are the murderers here who have kicked off an ongoing war.Same as Hamas,they started the war yet again by breaking the peace agreement by firing rockets.Funny how it's always seems to be muslims at the center of world conflicts.
If mr.Foster wants to take a Albion scarf with him on the rally then thats fine.But please reframe from calling people ***** who have a different view from yourself.You are just showing yourself up.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Foxtrot Oscar

Drivel - why ? You appear to never comment on the illegal settlements and occupation of parts of the West Bank - may be because is somewhat nulifies your arguement that Israelis are in the right !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Careful what you say there.Don't forget a Brighton fan lost his life on 9/11 due to MUSLIM terrorists who thought it was great idea to fly planes into two towers.I think you will find they are the murderers here who have kicked off an ongoing war.Same as Hamas,they started the war yet again by breaking the peace agreement by firing rockets.Funny how it's always seems to be muslims at the center of world conflicts.
If mr.Foster wants to take a Albion scarf with him on the rally then thats fine.But please reframe from calling people ***** who have a different view from yourself.You are just showing yourself up.

ME showing myself up - that's rich coming from a racist !!!!

We're talking about Palestinians and Israelis here - not Muslims and Jews - there is a difference you know.

The reason Mr Foster is a cvnt is that you shouldn't bring politics into sport. Remember the booing the local councillors got when they shared the lime light with the Championship win squad on Hove Town Hall balcony ? The two don't mix !!! Fair enough he has every right to go but he shouldn't bring the Albion into it.

Sorry old son, not sure what the F*** your saying?
I dont come on this site to argue about Israel, why would you think I did?
I don't rant, you do!, I answer.
And why should you think you will be on here longer than me? I have supported the Albion from childhood and been on NSC, with various usernames, since I found out there was an NSC!
So i will do you a deal, you promise to stop trying to justify jet fighters, tanks, heavy artilery killing kids and I will stop drawing the paralell between the israelies outside the Gaza ghetto, and the Nazis outside the Warsaw ghetto.

May I suggest you extend your anger to the Hamas militants who hide behind children & schools, give little for human life and show many fictitious funerals.
What army drops leaflets to civilians advising them to disperse from areas prone to attack? As to the Warsaw ghetto. There is absolutely no comparison. The Palestinians are free to work, travel & live a normal life.

We obviously see things from a different perspective.

May I suggest that we BOTH stop placing threads on this topic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here