Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to win some money? - Then this bet is for you!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have just seen that it is 15/8 on betfair for the top 4 to reach the semi-finals of the US open.

Djokovic is already in the semi finals and he will have no trouble. Federer is sure to revenge his Wimbledon loss to Tsonga and is fine form himself this week.

I see little trouble for Murray or Nadal, with Nadal potentially facing Roddick or Ferrer who his game matches up very well against.

This is literally printing money!

I'm just moving towards professional gambing now, and picking my bets very carefully but each bet is high stake. I am betting in the region of £500 - £1500 on this particularly outcome.

Good luck all of you who take this on - it really is value :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
to be fair, this is a good bet. the only one i worry about is federer vs tsonga. and nobody knows if there is any underlying problem with nadal after his cramp in that press conference.

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
Djokovic is in the Q/F not the Semis (although he never loses anyway)
Nadal I would give 95% chance (although collapsing with cramp in post match press briefing a little worrying
Murray 75%
Federer 60% against Jo...who has his number lately...so odds about right?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Damn, if only I hadn't spunked £300 on Arsenal to win the title. Or was it £30? I can't quite remember.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Djokovic is in the Q/F not the Semis (although he never loses anyway)
Nadal I would give 95% chance (although collapsing with cramp in post match press briefing a little worrying
Murray 75%
Federer 60% against Jo...who has his number lately...so odds about right?

I agree with you except for Federer. Yes he did lose to Tsonga last time but even in that case he was two sets up. Tsonga is not so good on the american hard courts and I really would say it's more 75% - 25% in Federers favour. Especially after the long match against Fish cmopared with Federers 6-1, 6-2, 6-0 in the last round.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
is this going to be like your last tennis hot tip, when you told everyone to get on large for murray to beat nadal? that one went well didnt it :rolleyes:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone on here get on? The odds have dropped now but that could be due to my £600 bet on it!

Good luck

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If there is one thing HseagullsH knows it is tennis. I trust him and have flicked a few notes on this too.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Did anyone on here get on? The odds have dropped now but that could be due to my £600 bet on it!

Good luck

all this rain is not good for your bet allowing tsonga to rest up and with him fully fit and rested his match with federer is now 50-50

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Good luck

Murray could easily lose in 4 or 5 to Young he is still yet to find his best form and Young will go into the match with confidence having beaten Murray earlier in the year. Also Roddick will not be a gimme for Rafa in his own back yard.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
all this rain is not good for your bet allowing tsonga to rest up and with him fully fit and rested his match with federer is now 50-50

Are you sure the rain has had an affect? The quater finals are meant to played today and as far as I am aware Tsonga-Federer is being played in the early hours (GMT)
There is no way this match is 50-50. Federer would not be 2/5 with the bookies if that was the case. He'll take him in 3 or 4 sets I think.
Murray could easily lose in 4 or 5 to Young he is still yet to find his best form and Young will go into the match with confidence having beaten Murray earlier in the year. Also Roddick will not be a gimme for Rafa in his own back yard.

Despite Donalds strong tournament so far, Murray will be too strong in his favourite grand slam. I see this being 3 or 4 sets also.
You are a moron for betting £600.

This is money I haev accumulated over the summer from betting. I am trying my luck at a career as a professional gambler so please keep quiet.

This is my job, not a hobby anymore.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If HSEAGULLSH is who I think it is, i guarantee you the bet is no more than £6 :lol:

I actually placed more than £600 but thought admitting the real amount seemed even less believable to those on here. Want me to printscreen it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here