Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wales vs South Africa World Cup semi final

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Biased commentator Miles :wanker: Harrison will be gutted about this. Childishly screaming at the Welsh try. The game’s 80 minutes long Miles.

Have you not heard Wazza from yesterday?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Well that was close.

Should be a good game vs Springboks but England will be too powerful for them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Attrition rugby, dreadful game

GET IN SA

Hard to disagree. It was like watching a local club game.

It flowed as badly as an old man having a pee.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought there'd be some support for Wales in this thread :shrug:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The South Africa scrum won that for them.

I hope we smash them just to wipe the smug grin off the face of Faff de Klerk.
Brilliant scrum half that he is!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The last two games, I can't name one Welsh player who played well. You don't win World Cups like that.

I could name every England player in their last two.

England's to lose now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't watch but if, as suggested, SA were playing attrition rugby don't expect an open final. They'll try to wear England down and make an ugly game of it.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Good result, very happy with that. Although there was nothing too much to worry about for the final, England do have a history of falling at the last hurdle. Anyway, should be an interesting contest and come on England!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It's now all about the position of the hands apparently. So if you watch Davies he does throw it backwards.

Stupid rule that should be changed.

I thought it had been changed back to how it used to be in the olden days - if the ball goes forward it's, amazingly, a forward pass. As Birdie Boy says, it has happened a hell of a lot and not been noticed 95% of the time.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
shite game.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
And even worse, the insufferable pseudo-Welsh. You know, the type with a Welsh Granny who they visited once on holiday in Bristol when they were about seven.

Sadly it's very common that, though the worst outbreak of it I've ever seen was during Euro 2016. That was deeply disturbing. For example, there's a bloke who drinks in a pub I frequent and although we're not really acquainted, to this day I can never forget the fact he was wearing a Wales football shirt on the day of the England game because his Mother was apparently born somewhere-or-other in Wales whenever I see him still.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bye bye taffies....shyte game , boks were poor ........we'll beat them , yesterdays game should have been the final and as for the comment above about Davies.....i'd rather listen to him than that french twott.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here