Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wages not paid!?!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Juan Albion said:
A very sub-par comeback from FG Mullers. I was going to give you a D+ but I'll make it a C- since you had an early start this morning sorting all those Suns from Mirrors.

What is this the Spic mafia? You can f*** off as well! Is that a pic of your wife?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mullers said:
f*** off and get back to breeding sub-humans! You were warned!:angry:

It is well known to NSC'ers that my son is autistic. If this is your idea of humour arsehole then you are indeed one sick fucker.

Take it out on me is fine, but to have a pop at a child with a mental illness is lower than the low.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Girl Friday said:
Easy 10. It is not a non story. It gives an exact insight into why Bobby was sold. I’m sure his fee helped to offload the QC’s bills, but also ensured that next month the remaining players are actually paid. I see our situation abit like the A23. You cruise along thinking you’re making superb progress, but in the back of your mind you know Purley is going to hold you up. I can’t help but think the traffic is beginning to clear. Before you come out with the normal tirade that I’m a newcomer, I’m not, I’ve just logged on as something new.

I'm not going to diss you for the number of posts you've made - you're clearly not just a one-off brain donor on here for a wind-up cos you've got nothing better to do. But theres absolutely no way that story gives anyone an "exact insight" into why BZ was sold. Not even close !

There's 2 questions here.

1. Were the players paid late because of a simple banking error ?
or
2. Were they paid late because there was no money until we sold Bobby ?

We can only go on track records here. DK has been in charge now since 1997. A lot has changed since then, but since he's been in charge, the staff have ALWAYS been paid. Not once has the squad or staff gone unpaid under DK, and I see no sudden reason why they should have gone unpaid for the first time in 6 years. Yes, the public enquiry is taking its toll, but I say again - would Coppell have signed up for another year if we didn't even have money in the coffers to pay the players ? And would Roberts have joined us (and he had other options) when he sees players being sold to pay wages ?

If players had gone unpaid, Naylor would have been all over it like a rash. Unpaid players get disgruntled, and once disgruntled, they become "sources" for the press. Naylor would need no encouragement to go to print with such a "negative spin" story on the Albion. No story broke at the time.

A retrospective 3 or 4 line story in the Mail on Sunday, and everyone takes it as gospel. I still think the story is utter bollocks, and until I see evidence to the contrary, that will remain my opinion.

Last edited:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Mullers = Tosser

Having read this, Mullers, you open yourself up for abuse, and you know what you are doing and enjoy the attention, but your comment to el president was WAY BEYOND , WAY f***ing BEYOND anything FG, Dwayne, Watford O , Taffy etc have ever said.

That quote looked very well aimed and put together. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think you owe El Pres an apology.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am just stunned that someone can sink to those depths. A bit of piss taking is fine, and it helps the day go by, but this has left me speechless.

I have half a mind to bring my son to Oldham and invite Mullers to call him a sub-human to his face

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My post seems a bit out of place in between that now- apols El Pres.

Mullers - you're an arse. How about just disappearing before you embarrass yourself further.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No worries Easy, no offence taken mate. Dwayne has nothing on Mullers (or FG as I suspect he used to be)

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Mullers you disgrace the name of a once great manager.

Do us all a favour - f*** off and die.

Just as an aside, since the moderator rightly deleted the offensive post how come people were able to access it/paraphrase it and display it again?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I can't believe what I've just read!! A bit of joshing is fine, but what Mullers posted is disgraceful, and has spoiled what was an entertaining thread. Quite frankly I am shocked, which I suspect was the aim.

:(

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just picked up on this thread and can't believe what I just read.

Mullers, you really are some sort of scumbag. When you come back from your paper round, why don't you apologise to El Pres and then piss off.

Girl Friday

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Dear Easy 10
1. It is not the first time the players and staff have been paid late
2. Coppell does not rate MK whatsoever. He saw the debacle at Brentford (remember that game?) and has told BR that he will keeper number 1.
3. BZ had to go to keep QCs at bay and cover wages. In this instance the QC’s have to be paid upfront. The next round starts soon and Falmer is the priority.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Girl Friday, points 1 & 3 fine but Simon Royce was in goal for that Brentford debacle if i remember rightly?...
???

Mullers, please apologise to El Pres.

Dwayne, blah blah blah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here