Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wages not paid!?!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Girl Friday said:
Easy 10. It is not a non story. It gives an exact insight into why Bobby was sold. I’m sure his fee helped to offload the QC’s bills, but also ensured that next month the remaining players are actually paid. I see our situation abit like the A23. You cruise along thinking you’re making superb progress, but in the back of your mind you know Purley is going to hold you up. I can’t help but think the traffic is beginning to clear. Before you come out with the normal tirade that I’m a newcomer, I’m not, I’ve just logged on as something new.

If we need the money that badly now, when the club has just received most of this year's revenues in the shape of season ticket monies, how are they going to pay for wages, Ecovert, park-and-ride, travel, etc. etc., throughout the season? Bobby's fee will not go that far.:nono:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Its summer, we are not recieving gate reciepts either.

Now come on Chappers, keep up. We all know that the problem with getting match-day tickets is that most seats are taken by season ticket holders. Now, those season tickets have just been paid for. The only weekly gate receipts are from a few seats retained for the open market lottery and 700 away supporters. That money will not go far!:shootself

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Mullers said:
Sorry mate, well managed companies do not make cock-ups with payroll! But, it they did, they would ensure that it was put right with the minimum impact on their valued staff! Your ex-employer may have been big, but that does not make them well managed!

Once again, Mullers, you've missed the point. Being that if even the World's largest company, and 'Most Admired' according to Fortune magazine, can occasionally cock up the payroll, then so can the Albion. It doesn't make either company badly managed. It certainly doesn't mean that either company is in imminent danger of collapse. It just means that both are populated by those most fragile and fallable of things. Human beings.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Once again, Mullers, you've missed the point. Being that if even the World's largest company, and 'Most Admired' according to Fortune magazine, can occasionally cock up the payroll, then so can the Albion. It doesn't make either company badly managed. It certainly doesn't mean that either company is in imminent danger of collapse. It just means that both are populated by those most fragile and fallable of things. Human beings.

Human error can be contolled by good managment systems, neither of your two examples appear to have them! Paying staff on time should be a priority of every company if it expects a high-performing and loyal workforce. I cannot see that this can be questioned. Therefore, a well manged company puts systems in place to ensure that its staff are paid on, or before, the due date.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Mullers said:
Human error can be contolled by good managment systems, neither of your two examples appear to have them! Paying staff on time should be a priority of every company if it expects a high-performing and loyal workforce. I cannot see that this can be questioned. Therefore, a well manged company puts systems in place to ensure that its staff are paid on, or before, the due date.

I'd like to go and work for this well managed company of yours Mullers, it sounds heavenly!!!

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You never know Curious Orange, Mullers may have served you a quarterpounder with fries and you never even knew you were in the company of genius

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Curious Orange said:
I'd like to go and work for this well managed company of yours Mullers, it sounds heavenly!!!

:lolol:

Sorry sunshine, I would never employ an HR Manager that did not ensure the staff got paid on time!:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How come you run a business and have so much time for NSC too MUllers? Or does the paper round not start for another hour or two :wave:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
How come you run a business and have so much time for NSC too MUllers? Or does the paper round not start for another hour or two :wave:

One more pop El Spic, and i cannot be held responsible! You are pissing me off!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Mullers said:
One more pop El Spic, and i cannot be held responsible! You are pissing me off!

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight...........

box.gif
box.gif
box.gif
box.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nothing personal old bean, but your repetitive, inane and ignorant rants are pissing off a lot of people.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
Nothing personal old bean, but your repetitive, inane and ignorant rants are pissing off a lot of people.

Could have been worse El Pres, he could have suggested you were an HR Manager too!!! I was almost insulted!!

;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Psst. Mullers, I have heard a rumour that someone might be interested in investing in your business too. I have told a friend of his ( he does not want to reveal your name), how much you want for your bike, and the fact that Number 42 has an extra copy of the Daily Express on a Tuesday.

Expect a mystery credit to your bank account on Thursday of a couple of million (but it might be late due to BACS or HR problems):D

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
From what I can gather two difference sources at the club, Football league was due to pay six figure sum ... they screwed up and were late, this caused problems with the cashflow hence the delay ...players sonsider it a non problem

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
Psst. Mullers, I have heard a rumour that someone might be interested in investing in your business too. I have told a friend of his ( he does not want to reveal your name), how much you want for your bike, and the fact that Number 42 has an extra copy of the Daily Express on a Tuesday.

Expect a mystery credit to your bank account on Thursday of a couple of million (but it might be late due to BACS or HR problems):D

Mullers, your reply was totally out of order and has been deleted.
Roz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here