Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wages are a big problem

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gus made it clear that stumbling blocks on some players are way over what we can afford.
Was told that we tried to get a certain player from ipswich(still trying in jan),he is on 23 grand a week. .
Wonder what are wage cap is,and if we are still in top ten,will bloom give the go ahead to spend

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well if that sicknote Vicente f***ed off then that would free some up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
JAMES BULLARD, you mean?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
can't be bullard didn't he join ipswich in the summer? as did most of their starting 11..

could have been scotland, we were linked with him in the summer were we not?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
JAMES BULLARD, you mean?

Well its him or Bowyer.

Must admit going off topic slightly when Ipswich tore us apart I really thought they would be up there but then they lost to Palace at home after and have really struggled.

Bowyer and Bullard RAN the show that day.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Well its him or Bowyer.

Must admit going off topic slightly when Ipswich tore us apart I really thought they would be up there but then they lost to Palace at home after and have really struggled.

Bowyer and Bullard RAN the show that day.

it can be neither if we were trying to get them from ipswich...

edit: i guess 'tried to get' could imply a loan and we can't afford wages, but can't see ipswich lending out their best players to other champ teams.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Christ, looking through the Ipswich squad and it is incredible how many players they brought in this summer and the quality of them. They really should not be 20th.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do we know how much he is being paid in fact do we know if he is being paid wages.

Dont care just f*** off sicknote bottler Vicente. Cant be good for team morale either "oo I dont fancy it today I have a papercut on my finger"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
played for cardiff last season though? unless we were battling ipswich for him..

Well, I'm not taking the OP too seriously here with the detailing as I can't believe any of the players that Ipswich had last year and we would have needed would have been on 23k.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point is that you are saying him going would free up wages but for all we know he could be just playing or training for expenses only to get himself fit. In which case we are on a win win situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here