Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W/cup the last four.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just out of interest who would like to see win ? As for me Holland new name on the trophy and could be good for football. However think Germany will and to be honest they have looked good. Just think if Germany play Holland in the final,it could be really close. England-v-Germany is always sited as a rival match but would reckon a Holland-Germany final would have plenty of needle. :bigwave:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
at the risk of being abused again as pretentious I'm hoping Uruguay can fight their way through to the end (unlikely as it is), as I've really enjoyed watching them sicne the start and Germany have knocked out all the other sides I wanted to well. The hysteria over Suarez's handball is unbelievable, like anyone else wouldn't have.
Unfortunately I can't see ze germans getting stopped, but other than England underachieving I've got pretty much eveything else wrong so far at this tournament so who knows....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Germany will win it and it will be a triumph for all that is good in football.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Germany will win it and it will be a triumph for all that is good in football.

I have to say I agree.

They have no big stars, they pass the ball well and they all play for the team, not themselves. A brilliant example to all other nations.

Having said that, I would like to see Holland win, Germany would be my second choice. Then Spain (I'm going on holiday there soon and don't want to be constantly reminded of the world cup) and finally Uruguay.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Holland V Spain final for me

Purely because of the fact i went E/W on both of them before the tournament began. Spain to win as I also did a double of Spain to win with Villa finishing as top scorer.

Un-biased - i'd still want to see Holland win it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Went for a Holland / RVP double, so Holland please, with RVP hat-tricks in the semi and final. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here