• YES!

Votes: 43 16.5%
  • NOOO!

Votes: 218 83.5%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'll be taking mine to CRICKET on Wednesday night... And I'm going to blow it right in some grumpy duffers ear! :clap2:

===========================<()

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be taking mine to CRICKET on Wednesday night... And I'm going to blow it right in some grumpy duffers ear! :clap2:

===========================<()

Excellent :thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How can you ban the vuvuzela...it is part of matchday experience for the South African fans, they are the hosts after all...imagine how much of a stink there would be if you tried to stop the England fans from hanging their flags up!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hate them. They are part of african atmosphere though so Fifa knew what they were getting. Would be pathetic if they banned them now. Killing the natural atmosphere at every game though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many vuvuzela polls are we going to have in this World Cup?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How many vuvuzela polls are we going to have in this World Cup?

Could the word "vuvuzela" be added to the words fixtures and this as a standard one word response to a post on NSC...maybe when someone is banging on about something, without any real meaning and just making more noise than really necessary!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The constant buzz is very distracting but could be bearable if only used to celebrate a goal.
I read that the sound level could well damage your hearing so was alarmed to hear the Porkmiester on Talksport say that he would like to introduce them in this country,this could be a good reason to deny him re-entry.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could the word "vuvuzela" be added to the words fixtures and this as a standard one word response to a post on NSC...maybe when someone is banging on about something, without any real meaning and just making more noise than really necessary!

Well they are getting a bit tiresome, but this must be about the fifth or sixth thread on the subject.

Yes. We get it! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here