Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
are those tayto teh real proper deal superphil? in a red and blue bag? or are they the faux-variety that so often infects the shops here? those come in a nasty yellow bag.

the real tayto are top drawer, the faux ones are nasty.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
These little beauties. :thumbsup:

monster-munch-pickled-onion-29282.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** me what is SO HARD to understand as Phil has pointed out NUMEROUS times

Its CRISPS not savory snacks (with a comprehensive definition) some people JUST DONT READ.

For me Salt and Vinegar McCoys

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't YOU start Yorkie.
We've had all this with ALAN.

I hadn't read the other thread.
I did, however, vote Kettle crisps because that would be my first choice(sits down and hopes I've now got back into Easy 10's good books)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
are those tayto teh real proper deal superphil? in a red and blue bag? or are they the faux-variety that so often infects the shops here? those come in a nasty yellow bag.

the real tayto are top drawer, the faux ones are nasty.

Therse are the ones I particularly like

RoughCuts-cheddar-onion_lrg.jpg

Being colourblind I have no idea what colour the bag is, or indeed what colour the crsips are, but I know I am not deaf in the tongue, I like them :drool::drool:

The world has taken a turn for the worse since the ORIGINAL 1950s / 1960s version of Smith's OXO flavoured crisps (at the time the ONLY flavoured crisps available) disappeared. They were at their best when the damp had infiltrated the bag and turned them into a soggy goo that was not dissimilar to chewing a real OXO cube.

Ideally, they were purchased from the snack bar at a swimming pool, where the added flavour-boost of damp chlorinated air would add to the experience.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Damn...I didn't see Seabrooks there. When I wasn't eating curry at uni, I was eating Seabrooks Worcester Sauce crisps...mmm, I can still taste them.

You really ought to brush your teeth more often.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Taytos are spot on, I love their Cheese & Onion, but they used to have some crinkle crisps, but can't find them any more, they were lush! Get them at the Cheese shop at Victoria Station just right for munching on a train back to Sussex.

Made in Ashbourne or Tandragee? The Ashbourne ones are Tayto and are far superior to the made-under-licence Tayto NI ones from Tandragree.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't think I've ever noticed a difference whether they come from NI or ROI, I was introduced to them by an Irish friend from Dublin, so now always look out for them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im glad to see sence is showing and Kettle crisps are in the lead (its first past the post right?)

As for those Tyrell upstarts, why is it that after decades or even centuries of the potato crisp, someone suddenly thought of other root vegtable based crisps? is it maybe, just maybe, because they are actually f***ing shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here