Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote for Peter Canning fan of the year

Dandyman

In London village.
It's the true message of Christmas. Remember kids The Taxman knows if you've been good or bad, so you better be good for Peter's sake.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Get your t-shirts here -
img0635410115696el3.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am I the only person on here who has never heard of and has no idea who Peter Canning is. Could well be I would recognise the face as going to many games but have no idea of the name.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
BensGrandad said:
Am I the only person on here who has never heard of and has no idea who Peter Canning is. Could well be I would recognise the face as going to many games but have no idea of the name.

Do you live on a different planet?

EVERYONE knows the infamous Fatty Taxman.

Legend and all round great bloke with a heart of gold and everybody loves him!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tubby Mondays said:
Yes you are, but that doesnt stop you voting for him so get to it.

It does because I like to know who I am voting for. As I have said I have been going to Brighton matches for some 60 years and it is possible he is somebody that I would recognise but not know by name. There are a lot of people that I see at matches and have seen at matches for many years but dont know their names. How about a photo?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
UB.

Was it The Taxman who left the MK Dons paint pots game at half time due to having been a few sheets to the wind?

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Can't believe people don't know this pillar of the Albion community. Have you never heard Block D singing countless songs of praise? 'Pete Canning my Lord' about 5mins into every first half at Withdean, 'the Famous Peter Canning went to Rome to see the Pope' or 'Peter Cannings had a poo' about 5 minutes into every 2nd half (when he returns still in a wobbly state of anebriation)?

The man penned 'Brighton passion like fire' for heavens sake.

Albion Legend. Vote Cardinal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here