Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
UB.

Was it The Taxman who left the MK Dons paint pots game at half time due to having been a few sheets to the wind?

He dodn't LEAVE as such. He in fact moved to B block to 'interact' with the MK Dons fans, something I found out weeks later. I was sat next to him in the first half gently explaining what the score was and reading his text messages for him. UB was just behind us.

I would also like to point out that Pete is indeed loved by everyone and has a heart the size of Sussex before he gets wind I'm posting about him again... :lolol:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
tshirtqx3.jpg

Possible clothing item to be worn on Pete Canning day?

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Guinness Boy said:
He dodn't LEAVE as such. He in fact moved to B block to 'interact' with the MK Dons fans, something I found out weeks later. I was sat next to him in the first half gently explaining what the score was and reading his text messages for him. UB was just behind us.

I would also like to point out that Pete is indeed loved by everyone and has a heart the size of Sussex before he gets wind I'm posting about him again... :lolol:

Doesn't beat the Le Harve match this season.

At the whistle he stood applauding the players and got very upset when not one single player could be bothered to come over and the clap the handful of us that had made the trip. Somebody then gently pointed out to him that it was infact only half time and the players would be coming back on and would wave to him nicely at the FINAL whistle!

LEGEND

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Mr Blobby said:
Doesn't beat the Le Harve match this season.

At the whistle he stood applauding the players and got very upset when not one single player could be bothered to come over and the clap the handful of us that had made the trip. Somebody then gently pointed out to him that it was infact only half time and the players would be coming back on and would wave to him nicely at the FINAL whistle!

LEGEND

Fantastic! And if anyone doesnt vote for him after reading that they are a disgrace to themselves and the football club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here