Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote Consertive header at the top of the page?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't like it, it's triumphalism. Sad given the dignity of the party leaders yesterday that this sort of playground taunt is on our board

Given I did it and...

Just to reiterate - no, no I didn't (vote Conservative).

...just how do you work that out?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bozza is just having a laugh. I don't even think he votes Tory. Chill out and relax, the Sun is shining and Super Dave is at Number 10. A brighter future today :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It never ceases to amaze (and amuse) me, just how seriously some people take this bizarre and somewhat freakish little corner of the interwebs.

It's good to know people care. Although a little bit scary just how much, on occasion.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I HATE THE NEW LOGO! :rant::angry::rant: :rant::angry::rant: :rant::angry::rant:

Please put rounded corners on it, please.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Shit - I didn't realise how many posters need - TO GET A LIFE !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I voted Tory, take the logo down Bozza!

Posters may not be neutral but the board should be.

If Labour had won I would be very p***ed off to see a Labour celebration on NSC.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Will the image change how to get to work today? Will it change how you eat, drink and interact with colleagues? Will it change your life at home, your other half or your kids? Will it change the weather? Will it create a mass plague that could affect all humans? The answer to all those questions is a resounding NO. Seriously lighten up people and take a joke!

P.S. Does anyone know if Cameron could change the location of the Web Cam? He would win over a few people here if he could ;)

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Must say I'm a little surprised at the naivety of NSC's creator. Religion, politics and money are subjects that evoke great emotion. What were you expecting, Buzzo?

Additionally, the image is somewhat inaccurate as the lamentable Cameron is unable to become Prime Minister without the 'leftie' Clegg!

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Must say I'm a little surprised at the naivety of NSC's creator. Religion, politics and money are subjects that evoke great emotion. What were you expecting, Buzzo?

Additionally, the image is somewhat inaccurate as the lamentable Cameron is unable to become Prime Minister without the 'leftie' Clegg!

It's also inaccurrate because NSC does not ' have a vote ' as such.

To redress the balance, here's a picture of a prominent Lib-Dem politician.

Attachments

• _39465924_eastbourne203.jpg
    _39465924_eastbourne203.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 80

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here