Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote Consertive header at the top of the page?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
"So your Majesty, Gordon tells me your husband is a bigot?"

15630064.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree, whatever your politics, it shouldn't be there. This is a football board, we all have different views. Makes me uncomfortable for some unfathomable reason.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Oh come on, it's just a bit of fun. And I love it!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's a pathetic wind up attempt. Wouldn't matter which party it was, I'd still be embarrassed at the thought other team fans might see that.

Not funny, must go.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would say the same whichever party it represented by the way. Can't see why it's funny. Just looks like someone is taking the piss out of people who didn't vote Conservative, which is wrong IMHO as everyone is entitled to their view.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Come on Bozza, it has to go. It is petty minded to show off that you voted for the winning party.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would say the same whichever party it represented by the way. Can't see why it's funny. Just looks like someone is taking the piss out of people who didn't vote Conservative, which is wrong IMHO as everyone is entitled to their view.

Everyone accept all the loonies who voted for labour that is!!!

Come one everyone, it will be gone by the morning I expect, it's one day isn't it and reflects the change in the leader of our country.

When we win the world cup I expect some similar change of logo to reflect this (he points left!!).

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
pretty sad and pathetic really. Fair enough it might be a joke, and post whatever you like on the boards, but isn't this a little bit os an abuse of power?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Everyone accept all the loonies who voted for labour that is!!!

Come one everyone, it will be gone by the morning I expect, it's one day isn't it and reflects the change in the leader of our country.

When we win the world cup I expect some similar change of logo to reflect this (he points left!!).

Except this isn't a political forum and shouldn't adopt the colours of any party, winners or losers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Typical lefties, taking defeat badly.

Not really, just don't see the point in the banner. It's inappropriate and unneccessary. But it's easy to be defending it when you agree with what it stands for. I, on the other hand, think that "vote for change" has f*** all to do with politics. Cameron made it a popularity contest, and Labour let him. Big shock he won, but he didn't win it outright. Which I think says alot.

Brown lost the election, Cameron didn't win it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Attachments

• 2982.jpg
    2982.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 159

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here