Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIZ Letterbocks and Top Tips

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Post your faves here...

FOREIGNERS. Improve your English swearword vocabulary by dawdling aimlessly with your friends in front of the entrance to Oxford Circus tube station at 5.30pm every afternoon. Advanced linguists might like to try zig-zagging down the steps at a snail's pace while texting everyone back home.

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Save money on an expensive personalised car registration plate by changing your name to that of your existing plate.

Yours sincerely,

RPG 473 Y.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
If you work as a stuntman, don't take all the risks yourself, pay someone to do the really dangerous bits for you.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
FILL a whoopee cushion with brown sauce to make it look like the person who sat on it has followed through.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sneak downstairs in the middle of the night and wrap all your cereal boxes together in cling film to mimic a Kellogs variety pack then place them on the table. When your wife comes down in the morning she will think she has arrived in the land of the giants.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To save wasting money on a Diary, simply get hold of a telephone directory and simply croos out the numbers of everyone who is not your friend to create your personal telephone number list.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
to save bending down to pick up your post, affix a sq peice of wood under your letterbox...

also, to save time watching the news to find out what the weathers doing, just look out the window....:thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Think we should add roger's profanisaurus to the list as well. My fave is robocrap: a rumbling in the lower bowels than makes it clear you only have five seconds to comply

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
oh, heres a good one, if your out one eve down the pub having a beers, and you feel quite hungry, dont wasre yer time and money queueing for a takeaway, just phone the misses up and get her to slide down the bannisters to warm some supper up :p

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Save money on expensive air conditioning in your car by only buying vehicles that have been involved in fatal crashes. That way, the ghosts will keep you cool.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
My favourite sexual fantasy is to be tossed off by Jeremy Beadle with his deformed hand whilst 70s novelty popsters The Wurzles sit around watching, occassionally moaning 'Oo-aaaaar' to heighten the erotic ambiance. Can any of your readers beat that?

N.N.
North Yorkshire

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Does anyone else have this problem ? Every time I close my fridge door the light goes out. Bloody swizz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here