Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vitriolic homophobic Millwall fans

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It's like watching monkeys in a zoo.

That precisely sums up their actions at their gaffe earlier this season. When Harley missed the pen there were hundreds of them literally scrambling over the seats to get as near as possible to the Albion fans so they could give the wanker gesture. Classy individuals.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Horrible fans, bunch of chavs that need their mates if you confront them (if they don't back away), and boring unoriginal songs.

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

zzz

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They say everyone hates them, theres a reason for that - they dont give a f*** about anyone. In the queue for the Lewes platform, they were just shoving people out the way to get to the front, including elderly people and someone in a wheelchair, kept telling the rail staff to f*** off/shut up etc and as with the OP, had loads of homophobic abuse.

Police and stewards basically couldnt care less and they were non-existent tonight, mostly were on the Brighton side (where i saw things were kicking off too). Seeing as Millwall are supposed to be against homophobia, you couldnt tell at all - hope the club makes a complaint. Credit to the other Brighton fans who just brushed it off and ignored most of it though.

Though some Millwall fans were alright as posted above, shame people like this have to put up with 10yr old pricks who think they are hard.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
I was dismayed to witness two primary school aged children shouting "you all have HIV" across the platform at Falmer after the game. They were both high-fived by their parents after . . . .nice!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Got the train back to Lewes with loads of Millwall and there was not one bit of trouble. chatted with a few whilst on the platform and they were just normal supporters. As always it's the minority that gives the club a bad name.

A minority yes but a very large Minority more than other clubs they're are a lot of them still minority though

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Got the train back to Lewes with loads of Millwall and there was not one bit of trouble. chatted with a few whilst on the platform and they were just normal supporters. As always it's the minority that gives the club a bad name.

This.

Also met a couple of Millwall on the way down on the train. Perfectly normal fans who recognise they have their fair share of idiots. We all have them. Get over it already.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Five or six little Millwall slagbos chanting homophobic and racist abuse walking down past the North stand after the game trying to intimidate everyone until one of them ran straight into me and ended up on his arse I was slightly bigger than him !
And you should have seen there twatty little faces when I shouted straight in there faces they shat therir nappies havha ha made my day !!!!!! WANKERS !!!

Once they settle down on the train back to London Bridge, they can open their match day programmes and read the article about the Brighton Bandits. They may learn something.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Your right, but the thing with Millwall is that the minority is much bigger than with other clubs. Some of their fans are good people and the ones I know are embarrassed about the animal side of the Millwall following.

The tall one

Banned
Jan 2, 2007
5ac9a39e-f1b9-7028.jpg

The away toilet post Milwall

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That precisely sums up their actions at their gaffe earlier this season. When Harley missed the pen there were hundreds of them literally scrambling over the seats to get as near as possible to the Albion fans so they could give the wanker gesture. Classy individuals.

Lol...that's not to say our lot are any better...south east corner ..both sets were exchanging various gestures as they were leaving from the relative safety of there own stand

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
I was there but don't possess as good a memory as your good self. Just remember the happiness of the result.Thanks for filling in the gaps...

It was a belter of a night. As unforgettable as the Final was forgettable! Hope that it didn't ruin your night completely. For these Millwall people it's as though civilisation hasn't really happened. What do these people do in their everyday lives?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here