Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vitriolic homophobic Millwall fans

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
5ac9a39e-f1b9-7028.jpg

The away toilet post Milwall

If a Millwall fan doesnt know what something is for they smash it up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
African or Indian?

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I hate to say but i cant disagree with the comments, sub human is a bit strong, you do get plenty of desecnt folk that support millwall but on the whole i cant stand alot of the millwall supporters, most of the trouble makers couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag, they are just bullies in big groups, very sad how the club has gone, i can see why a few millwall supporters choose not to take their kids to the den.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
It was a belter of a night. As unforgettable as the Final was forgettable! Hope that it didn't ruin your night completely. For these Millwall people it's as though civilisation hasn't really happened. What do these people do in their everyday lives?

Campaign for the BNP from what I saw tonight. Lots of nasty saluting going on - low-lifes.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Five or six little Millwall slagbos chanting homophobic and racist abuse walking down past the North stand after the game trying to intimidate everyone until one of them ran straight into me and ended up on his arse I was slightly bigger than him !
And you should have seen there twatty little faces when I shouted straight in there faces they shat therir nappies havha ha made my day !!!!!! WANKERS !!!

good on you sir!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
5ac9a39e-f1b9-7028.jpg

The away toilet post Milwall

Classy bunch, as ever.

Presumably their board now has to pay to replace that? Which is of course an inspired use of their club's money. I almost - almost - feel sorry for the people that have run that club over the years, some of whom have made a valiant effort to do what they can to rid Millwall of their animal element. But you simply cannot polish a dog turd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Once they settle down on the train back to London Bridge, they can open their match day programmes and read the article about the Brighton Bandits. They may learn something.
I thought 98% of Millwall fans were still struggling with reading their Janet and John books ?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
smashing up the toilet is a disgrace, shame it is indeed a minority that are ruining it for everyone else...again

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Due to our shared loathing of Palarse, have never had anything particularly against Millwall Fans...until about an hour ago that is.

Waiting for the train into Brighton, with many kids present, there was the most aggressive and vitriolic homophobic abuse aimed towards the Brighton fans which I have ever witnessed in my 25 years of supporting the Albion. What looked like a few BNP salutes were in evidence too. Culminated in a fight breaking out.

Proper nasty stuff, no need or place for it.

Sorry to hear that mate, no need for that sort of abuse, and when your with your kids, its out of order.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Got the train back to Lewes with loads of Millwall and there was not one bit of trouble. chatted with a few whilst on the platform and they were just normal supporters. As always it's the minority that gives the club a bad name.

Very true but they do have a very offensive & vocal minority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here