Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anywhere down the left does not suggest left back, it suggests the Latvian Gareth Bale.

Cover for Lua Lua?

Editted to add: [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] s post above would suggest not.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton have agreed terms with Skonto Riga and hope to finalise the deal within the next 48 hours.
.[/I]

FFS, or how about just Skonto? It is the press that have screwed up overseas team names, Inter Milan, Sporting Lisbon. NO, it's Inter, or Sporting, or Skonto.

:ranting Superphil: no :rant:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Despite the article clearly saying he plays "anywhere down the left" and saying nothing whatsoever about him being a centre back?

Is Barnes a left winger? No. Just because it says one thing, doesn't mean he'll play there. Especially as he'd only be backup for Bridge as I can't imagine him being a winger.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is no one else concerned this may mean Dr Doom might visit the Amex, and it could accidentally get destroyed if he gets into a fight with the fantastic four...

:bowdown:

In a Brighton version of the Fantastic Four, El Abd would be the Thing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Who's going to come up with a chant with that name?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
To be honest, since we signed PIG I have been yearning for another tough looking Eastern European. This is manna from the heavens. He looks like he could mix it with the best of them when it all kicks off at the post-match pizza buffet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This could mean a definite no to Bridge staying. Possibly. Glad to see we're buying someone young.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here