Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virtual seat view thing

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm not having any luck with this either. I've tried to install on Firefox and IE but with no joy. Whenever I load up the webpage the install Unity Web Player icon just keeps appearing - any one have any clues?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ive got it to work on my dads p.c and to be honest it's quite dissapointing I think.

I wouldnt worry too much about getting it to work.

Am I allowed to say that I am a little underwhelmed by this? would have liked the opportunity to go to a specific seat reference rather than a generic block and then try and 'visualise'.

I'd say you're being a little ungrateful. :smile:

How many other clubs have provided anything like it, as well as until recently an 'Ask the Project Team' forum, regular consultations with supporters groups AND a live webcam to chart the building progress?

I think we've been pretty spoilt as fans, the club didn't have to offer any of these things.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope those food prices pictured are accurate, that's pretty cheap for a football stadium.

But the big question with that is this: Will there be enough forks?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

How many other clubs have provided anything like it, as well as until recently an 'Ask the Project Team' forum, regular consultations with supporters groups AND a live webcam to chart the building progress?

I think we've been pretty spoilt as fans, the club didn't have to offer any of these things.

1000% this.

My work firewall won't allo me to download it. Can anyone please post a pic of the view, from the East stand, 3 blocks from the North end?

PLEASE? x

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope those food prices pictured are accurate, that's pretty cheap for a football stadium.

But the big question with that is this: Will there be enough forks?

Chips for 90p? Not a chance.

They did say at our presentation though, that the price of a pint, is planned to be £2.90

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

ooh hark at you!

actually most clubs offer webcams and select your seat sites are very common. The issue here is that it was built up as being a site where you could see the view from YOUR seat. What it actually gives is a view from an area within your block. hence why I used the term underwhelmed.

I'd rather the club didn't oversell what it will be. If that's being ungrateful then so be it.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
1000% this.

My work firewall won't allo me to download it. Can anyone please post a pic of the view, from the East stand, 3 blocks from the North end?

PLEASE? x

and you can do one too:p

as that view is the very one I was trying to see albeit about 7 rows further back I'm so glad that it has been posted here for you

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A screen shot from the front row view from the Upper West would be useful please... can't get it work at work.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The big grey blocks opposite the bars in the WSU are actually windows.

You get a great view of Moulsecombe from there - hence why they're grey blocks in the virtual programme thing.

This is correct Bozza - They are windows - clear glass (fecking expensive.) The West Upper concourse will be amazing just for the glass man!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you click on the tills in the concourse it gives you the prices for the beer and whats avalible there.

:amex: :albion1: :amex:

Are you joking?!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Anyone one else not find stairwell for W3E. Seems a bit Harry Potterish, if you walk the length there are entrances for D and F but no E!

Attachments

• West Upper.JPG
    West Upper.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 638

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here