Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo to go out on loan ??

E

enigma

75k rising to 150k after 45 games. 15 percent sell on clause for Scunny as well.

So in the end, more or less the same as we will have paid for Turi, although not sure his ex club have a sell on clause.

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
enigma said:
75k rising to 150k after 45 games. 15 percent sell on clause for Scunny as well.

So in the end, more or less the same as we will have paid for Turi, although not sure his ex club have a sell on clause.

they don't as i believe el turi's agent owned his contract not his old club

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
enigma said:

Fair play - was out the country at the time just seen he had gone - did think money had change hands as u24.

Least he can speak English, well Northern:lolol:

E

enigma

KinkyGoebels said:
Fair play - was out the country at the time just seen he had gone - did think money had change hands as u24.

No worries. I seemed to remember seeing it was a tribunal, had to check.

Whether northeners can speak any kind of english is debatable.

It might be that Hayes is better- can only judge at the end of the season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
enigma said:
No worries. I seemed to remember seeing it was a tribunal, had to check.

Whether northeners can speak any kind of english is debatable.

It might be that Hayes is better- can only judge at the end of the season.

True true we will see

KinkyGoebels said:

Well, clearly McGhee looked at him Kinky (as he did Eastwood, Shipperley and all the ten million other names put forward on here) but something didn't add up for us to spend £150k.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Well, clearly McGhee looked at him Kinky (as he did Eastwood, Shipperley and all the ten million other names put forward on here) but something didn't add up for us to spend £150k.
And it did with el turi

KinkyGoebels said:
And it did with el turi

Yes, playing all those games in the Argie first division I'm afraid is classier than ploughing about on Scunny's pitches - surely you can see that, you're a big one for rating players on the class of league they've played in, like Butters.

Writing off El Turi is pointless because he's yet to get a run of games because of the injury and McGhee experimenting with the Time Bandits formation.

BUTTERBALL said:
Hayes was strongly linked with us, shame, he would have scored goals guaranteed.

Well, he's got 5 in 20 in League 1/LDV this season. That's 2 more than Leon I guess.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Yes, playing all those games in the Argie first division I'm afraid is classier than ploughing about on Scunny's pitches - surely you can see that, you're a big one for rating players on the class of league they've played in, like Butters.

Writing off El Turi is pointless because he's yet to get a run of games because of the injury and McGhee experimenting with the Time Bandits formation.

Have you watched much argie football?
its harder to score with jailbird.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
London Irish said:
Well, he's got 5 in 20 in League 1/LDV this season. That's 2 more than Leon I guess.

Looks like you've missed a golden FACT opportunity there

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Irish said:

Shipperley's wage demands were well out of our league...

KinkyGoebels said:
Have you watched much argie football?
its harder to score with jailbird.

Jailbird ??? You've not slipped into goon clique dialect, have you? Me no understanda da lingo.

I haven't watched much Argie football but the tentative suggestion I was putting forward was that the standard is quite a bit higher than League 2? That's a safe thing to say, yeah? :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:lolol:

I think Parkin was probably the best of the targets we had, which is why he went for more then we've got to a team with a stadium and fings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here