Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin School

1066gull

Was a bit... cringeworthy. Didn't like it, but I ain't gonna bully the bloke as you never know, life can take a turn for the worse if you don't respect other people.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Race said:
Yep! I didnt think it would be soooo graphic! For someone like that to let the cameras film him was very surreal!

Shouldnt laugh really, bless him!

Dont you think it was all staged ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AdrianDINho said:
Was a bit... cringeworthy. Didn't like it, but I ain't gonna bully the bloke as you never know, life can take a turn for the worse if you don't respect other people.

So why did you make up a song about me being a paedo then?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Race said:
Nah! Do you?

If it was, it was still bloody funny!

I had my suspicions, especially when he was doing the strip tease.

It was straight out of something from Mr Bean :lolol:

Are there really men like that out there ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
;) We have had this discussion before when you were posing as toms dad at some mickey mouse cup match :lolol:

Sorry mate you have lost me.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Munkfish said:
hello daddy les ;) think back to boston

Young Sir Cullip just reminded me. I have informed him of his arse raping before the big 18 arrives. Gang bang:)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry but I am going to add a serious note to this. He actually seemed to suffer from a phobia due to girls bullying him at school - he lost all trust in females and the phobia got worse over a long period of time.

As amusing as his double pants and toe curling (literally) orgasm was. Did anyone else not have any sympathy for him ? Shows the power of bullying of a individual

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wilko said:
Shows the power of bullying of a individual

As a victim of a bullying campaign on this very site and various lies posted against me, I concur.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Did he get laid in the end ?

Caught the beginning , he actually wasnt to bad , if you got rid of his geeky clothes and shit hair cut , he'd prob stand half a chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here