Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin School

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Race said:
I challenge you not to laugh! :lolol:

I'm not sure which I find more disturbing, the fact that he was a virgin or the fact he does a paper round for living!

Be fair, the lad now works at a cinema. I imagine he gets complimentary tickets and what girl wouldn't like that?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Les Biehn said:
Why didn't he just go down the Event and pull a drunk fattie at 1 in the morning?

He wouldnt have been taught how to thrust and grunt properly in front of the mirror would he!!! :lolol:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
That programme disturbed me more than the one last night about 16 year old girls who want Tit Jobs.

I think there's something on this week about embaressing illnesses.Cant wait for that one:lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
whats with the double pant action :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: That was great! he wasnt the worst looking bloke in the world shame his teachers were f***ing awful, and i fought i lost my virginity to a mess :eek: Good luck to the bloke though

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
junior said:
That programme disturbed me more than the one last night about 16 year old girls who want Tit Jobs.

I think there's something on this week about embaressing illnesses.Cant wait for that one:lolol:

What disturbs me is that I quite fancy a go on Bridget now :down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Munkfish said:
whats with the double pant action :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: That was great! he wasnt the worst looking bloke in the world shame his teachers were f***ing awful, and i fought i lost my virginity to a mess :eek: Good luck to the bloke though

:angry: I was going through a hard time:angry: :angry:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Race said:
Oh stop it! That had me in fits!
i thought that was class iv never seen this before i no my gf watched it i think i might suprise her with two layers of pants! its like a vest for your rude bits

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It does, however, give the local brasses an excuse if caught by the police.

Officer "'Ello, ello, what's going on 'ere then.We can't have you offering hand relief, I'm going to have to arrest you"

Prossie "It's ok, I'm a touching and intamacy cooach..."

:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Munkfish said:
i thought that was class iv never seen this before i no my gf watched it i think i might suprise her with two layers of pants! its like a vest for your rude bits

Dont forget to do the strip routine for her before revealing the white baggy cacks!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
when he kissed her it was just like watching my 4 yr old pucker up to kiss his gran goodbye....:lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
It was his leg actions and toes curling over when she was 'pleasuring' him that cracked us up!!!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Race said:
It was his leg actions and toes curling over when she was 'pleasuring' him that cracked us up!!!

YES!

I saw that bit during the ad break in Peep Show. It was like he was having some kind of seizure - I haven't laughed like that in a long time!!!

BRILLIO!! :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: :lolol: Absolute classic programme all round, really quite surreal.

Yep! I didnt think it would be soooo graphic! For someone like that to let the cameras film him was very surreal!

Shouldnt laugh really, bless him!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
leg actions were great strip tease was better :lolol: when he waved his trouser leg around! true class! :lolol: but when he was just sat there watching her spread her lips for him i was just shocked the questions he asked :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here