Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgil van Dijk - move back on? (Not presently)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Voetbal ‏@internoll

"Drie miljoen mooi bedrag voor Van Dijk": Virgil van Dijk maakt mogelijk alsnog de overstap naar Brighton & Hove... - Goal.com

"Three million tidy sum for Van Dijk"
Virgil van Dijk still makes possible the move to Brighton & Hove. The defender and his agent hoping to understand his employer FC Groningen.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It now seems like a given that Groningen is going to accept a 3 mil offer yet that is from the agent, not the club. So just cos we might bid that much in the next 48 hrs, doesn't mean we're going to get him. I'm not convinced he's coming here yet.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
He's like the lovechild of Patrick Kluivert and Steve Foster.

It would look like this according to What will my baby look like? Morph Faces and Celebrities Online For Free - MorphThing.com

Baby of url.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Peter Smith #2

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion remains Virgil van Dijk hunting. After two unsuccessful offers, the British at FC Groningen asked what the defender or should cost. The northerners keep their legs stiff, however. :)lolol:)

Managing director Hans Nijland would have called a reaction is priceless, because Van Dijk not let go. Self hopes the 21-year old talent is a departure from the club in the English Championship. "Virgil will be pretty disappointed if the transfer does not take place", let his guardian Martin Henk Chin recorded in The Newspaper of the North.

Van Dijk in the Euroborg a contract until mid 2015. Chin has also understand the sporty consideration to his client's commitment to keep. But: "Virgil is free at FC Groningen received. I know the second bid of Brighton, but as FC Groningen three million euros for him could receive would be a very nice amount. And a real amount. I hope FC Groningen still what is forthcoming, "the players.

| VoetbalPrimeur

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Re: Bizarre Transfer Speculation - Virgil van Dijk

Brighton & Hove Albion remains Virgil van Dijk hunting. After two unsuccessful offers, the British at FC Groningen asked what the defender or should cost. The northerners keep their legs stiff, however.

Managing director Hans Nijland would have called a reaction is priceless, because Van Dijk not let go. Self hopes the 21-year old talent is a departure from the club in the English Championship. "Virgil will be pretty disappointed if the transfer does not take place", let his guardian Martin Henk Chin recorded in The Newspaper of the North.

Van Dijk in the Euroborg a contract until mid 2015. Chin has also understand the sporty consideration to his client's commitment to keep. But: "Virgil is free at FC Groningen received. I know the second bid of Brighton, but as FC Groningen three million euros for him could receive would be a very nice amount. And a real amount. I hope FC Groningen still what is forthcoming, "the players.

| VoetbalPrimeur

Keep their legs stiff?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion remains Virgil van Dijk hunting. After two unsuccessful offers, the British at FC Groningen asked what the defender or should cost. The northerners keep their legs stiff, however. :)lolol:)

| VoetbalPrimeur

So they're keeping their legs stiff and we're not showing the backs of our tongues? :lolol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Im currently under Virgil's bed he's down stairs listening to Bryan Adam's "Everything i do" (those crazy Dutch) he's quite a good singer as it goes, wait a minute someones coming up the stairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here